+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 3/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 3/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Well I've never liked James. Never understood why everybody loved him so much and this season again I see what a jerk he is.
    I am all for the villains now. Such a dumb move again from the so called heroes.

It sucks cause back in the days Rob was the one I wanted to win and last season it was Russell. I hope both stay but it does not look that way.

Rob amazes me. That guy is smart. he doesn't look it but he is.

Re: 3/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman;3854847;
    Well I've never liked James. Never understood why everybody loved him so much and this season again I see what a jerk he is.
    I am all for the villains now. Such a dumb move again from the so called heroes.
    I agree - anyone who would risk losing two people by voting out a stronger (or at least healthier player) than an injured one (the risk being he still get evacced - which did happen with James the last time he was one), is dumb.

If he wins fan favorite I think I'd because he doesn't deserve it. I'll even say Russell deserves it more, and that's a reach - but at least Russell is what he says he is (even if it is dirtbag at times).

It sucks cause back in the days Rob was the one I wanted to win and last season it was Russell. I hope both stay but it does not look that way.

Rob amazes me. That guy is smart. he doesn't look it but he is.
    Rob I think was the one who put the whole flip into action with the Rotu four in "Marquesas." Yes, Neleh did (rightfully) call the group out on it to Rob and them, but he did put the comments into motion. I think he was ousted right at the merge or just after and became a juror, but he is definitely smarter than he looks. (I also think being married to Amber and having a child mellowed him out a lot and he's realizing the difference between game and real life - a la Will from Big Brother 2).

+ Reply to Thread