+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20 Interview Questions

Re: Survivor 20 Interview Questions

How would Tyson have handled Russell differently if he had seen Russell's original season.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

For James: "Did you know going in to Tribal Council that you were going home?"
    For Tyson: "Did Russell actually come out and ask you to vote for Parvati?"
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Any questions for Rob?
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;3868630;
    Any questions for Rob?

yes...I would like to know if he's seen Russell's season since he's been home and if that would have changed anything for him.

FORT Newbie

Due to the major impact the HII had, would you have treated it any differently the second time around?

yes...I would like to know if he's seen Russell's season since he's been home and if that would have changed anything for him.
    He said seeing Russell's season would have affected how the other villains play.

Any questions for Courtney?

FORT Regular

I'd like to know anything any contestants can tell us about what goes on behind the scenes. How do the contestants interact with the camera crews, producers, etc? Are they ever encouraged to say or do anything in their interactions with others ("wouldn't it be funny if you burned all the socks?" etc.), or to portray particular characters ("You be the angry guy")? Do they feel they were depicted fairly in the actual broadcasts? How do they spend most of their time between challenges? How much food are they given? What are they allowed to bring and to wear? (I note that the women always seem to be wearing skimpy swim suits, and the men are often shirtless. If I were spending a month on a bug-infested tropical island I would try to cover up as much as possible.) Do they get any news from the outside world? Would they have been told about, say, the Haiti earthquake, or a family emergency? How would they change the game? (Personally, since winning depends almost entirely on forming alliances, winning challenges etc., I would like to see less physical misery. If contestants were given or allowed to bring a reasonable amount of food, clothing and camping equipment, it wouldn't take anything away from game play and might even enhance it by giving us stronger, more vigorous contestants.) I'd also like to know more about what happens in the "afterlife" after contestants are voted out. Ask the contestants some broad general questions, like "What do viewers NOT know about Survivor?" and "How was the experience different from what you expected?"

Questions for JT? If so, I need them by 2 pm ET. We do the conference call at 3.

Question for JT: Did Amanda share with the others that Parvati confided she had an idol? If she did, why didn't they immediately know Russell was lying?
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast