Taking a cue from something Fluff said in another thread, I thought I'd start a thread about classic moments from Survivor (good, bad, stupid, smart, gross, whatever). Now, I didn't watch S1, so I can only think of one from that season. But, anyhoo...here goes...some of these have already been mentioned in other threads (lest anyone think I thought of them all on my own...)...
- Sue's "rat and snake" speech
- The look on Jerri's face as Colby handed out gifts to everyone when they got back from their "trip"
- Alicia's finger-wagging encounter with Kimmi
- Michael falling into the fire
- Mad Dog taking out her false teeth during the gross food challenge
- Colby picking Tina over Keith for F2 (Yeah, he and Tina had a deal, but still...picking Keith would have guaranteed that he won)
- Brandon's "date" with Frank
- The leech on Lindsey's butt
- Tom's boil
- The look on Brandon's face after his turn in the bow & arrow challenge
- John Carroll: "I need someone to pee on my hand!"
- Kathy's remarkable turnaround, from almost surely getting an early boot to really deserving to win
- Neleh: "Oh my heck!"