+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Russell Hantz: H vs V - Villain

Re: Russell Hantz: H vs V - Villain

Nothing would be more satisfactory this season than seeing Porky Pig's evil twin lose again. I mean, watching those I dislike lose is great (Coach and Randy and Colby and Rupert and Tyson and Rob), but I would take particular glee in this one losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum;3790764;
    Their vote wasn't wrong, it was dumb. There was no reason not to vote for him.
    I can think of at least 50 excellent reasons to not have voted for Russell, starting with the fact that he was the most obnoxious, disrespectful player since Johnny Fairplay.

I have no doubt history will repeat itself and the little troglodyte will go down in flames yet again in Season 20 for playing such a lousy social game. People like Russell never learn, they just blame others for their shortcomings.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest;3791399;
    I can think of at least 50 excellent reasons to not have voted for Russell, starting with the fact that he was the most obnoxious, disrespectful player since Johnny Fairplay.
    Ben was far more obnoxious and disrespectful, and voted out early because of it. The difference is Russell knew to limit his opinions to the confessionals.

And no one has ever out-obnoxioused Fairplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3791519;
    Ben was far more obnoxious and disrespectful, and voted out early because of it. The difference is Russell knew to limit his opinions to the confessionals.

And no one has ever out-obnoxioused Fairplay.
    Okay, I'll give you all of the above. Ben was obnoxious and stupid, while Russell was obnoxious and smart... well, at least at the onset. I still think it was Russell's huge ego that blew the game for him.

As far as Fariplay goes, I always felt that his obnoxiousness was a big routine. The guy wanted to come away from the show having made his mark as a giant d-bag, and he totally succeeded. I mean, hasn't he just been trying to make a living being a professional a-hole since?

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant;3790769;
    Nothing would be more satisfactory this season than seeing Porky Pig's evil twin lose again.

I always thought he looked a bit like a SHorter Fatter Lex Luthor. In that thought it be cool if he went up aginst Colby in the FInals. Senice hes like the SUrvivor Superman

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

I'm so glad he's back. I miss him. He's so outrageous. If Survivor is akin to watching a lab rat experiment, then Russell is by far my favorite rat ever!
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

I had to laugh out loud during the "Surviving Survivor" special when Russ said he "played the perfect social game."

Yeh, right. Seems to me that if he did that, he'd have won. Yeh, yeh, I know... the jury was stupid. The perfect social player would have realized this, too. And the perfect social player would have never - NEVER - admitted to people his yearly income before the show. Talk about a dumb move.

Watching this guy pump up his ego is like watching an institutionalized psychotic who is convinced they're the King of Norway. When Russell loses AGAIN, the loudest cheer will come from me. I cannot stand this guy.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3790679;
    I enjoyed "The Russell Show" last season. Yes, he could have been a more gracious loser, but I understand where he was coming from. I very much think he deserved the win.

This villians tribe is going to be pure tv gold, I think.
    I don't want an exact repeat of the Russell show, but no different than any other overinflated ego of people feeling honored that they were brought back a second/third time even though 4 of them only won before, some didn't react well, and some just gave another the game. Russell could have been a more gracious loser, but I can't blame him. It does come down to, who played a better game (which usually means whoever did the manipulating and backstabbing) and who the jury thinks is nicer, or in some cases the lesser of two evils. I think watching Russell and Coach interact is going to be great! Hatch thinks Russell played a great game, he just lost sight of the prize.

Two hours to go on my end! I haven't really participated in the discussions here for a few seasons but am looking forward to it.

I missed last week's preview, but I'm looking forward to tonight's Clash of the Egos!!

And, for me, Russell has one of the Biggest Egos ever seen on a Survivor island.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I want him to win... Kind of like him...LOL...

+ Reply to Thread