+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Russell Hantz: H vs V - Villain

Re: Russell Hantz: H vs V - Villain

It does not matter to me what provoked Russell to physically go after a woman, man or child. But, since it is being reported that he shoved a woman to the ground BECAUSE of a VERBAL confrontation, he is clearly in the wrong here. Russell is a hot-head with a bad temper and a short fuse, and this woman was most likely pushing his buttons. With Russell's massive ego, that would not be hard to do.

So, please do not give Russell a pass here by saying that "she had it coming". No matter what was said or done that resulted in Russell using physical force on this woman, Russell is guilty. Period. He does not get a pass for bad behavior just because he is Russell Hantz. Russell deserved to go to jail.

Russell has daughters FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. What a wonderful example for his daughers he is. These are the same daughters that he swore on to the Heroes - saying that they (the Heroes) could trust him to be a man of his word. Would Russell want someone physically going after one of his daughters? Russell is nothing more than a bully, and IMO has a very low regard for women in general. So, do the world a favor and get some professional help, Russell. And just GO AWAY!!!!

I still support Russell, that is until the full details come out about this.

FORT Fogey

This is just bad news all around. Sounds like a bad situation that quickly degenerated into a dangerous situation.

I don't believe it's right for anyone to use physical aggression against anyone else unless it's necessary for self defense. We don't know all the details of the incident and likely never will. But the timing of it occurring immediately after the episode aired where Parvati out-played Russell at TC can't be a concidence. We do know that Russell is a hot-head that can't handle anyone dissing him in any way. But I will say this -- I'm around 18 year old girls every day of my life and a more rude, disrespectful group of people you will never find. Now, before 1000 people post about their 18 year old that's the perfect child, I KNOW. Not all 18 year olds are disrespectful, but the majority of that demographic are -- it's just how they communicate with each other, even with their friends. Go visit a high school campus. It's appalling. I've seen good teachers pushed almost to the breaking point.

I think in this case instead of looking for the guilty party maybe somebody should look for the innocent party. I doubt if there is one. But just given the circumstances as we now know them, which are sketchy at best, Russell will be dished out his well-deserved punishment and the young "lady" will probably escape punishment-free. In fact, she will probably be celebrated for "bringing down the little troll". And then she'll go on to provoke the next person that she decides to have a little fun with. I hope next time she isn't seriously hurt.

We have very few facts so far. Don't really know what Russell did. Don't really know what the young lady did. Like others have said, I choose to reserve judgment until learning more of the facts of the incident.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3884949;
    This is just bad news all around. Sounds like a bad situation that quickly degenerated into a dangerous situation.

I don't believe it's right for anyone to use physical aggression against anyone else unless it's necessary for self defense. We don't know all the details of the incident and likely never will. But the timing of it occurring immediately after the episode aired where Parvati out-played Russell at TC can't be a concidence. We do know that Russell is a hot-head that can't handle anyone dissing him in any way. But I will say this -- I'm around 18 year old girls every day of my life and a more rude, disrespectful group of people you will never find. Now, before 1000 people post about their 18 year old that's the perfect child, I KNOW. Not all 18 year olds are disrespectful, but the majority of that demographic are -- it's just how they communicate with each other, even with their friends. Go visit a high school campus. It's appalling. I've seen good teachers pushed almost to the breaking point.

I think in this case instead of looking for the guilty party maybe somebody should look for the innocent party. I doubt if there is one. But just given the circumstances as we now know them, which are sketchy at best, Russell will be dished out his well-deserved punishment and the young "lady" will probably escape punishment-free. In fact, she will probably be celebrated for "bringing down the little troll". And then she'll go on to provoke the next person that she decides to have a little fun with. I hope next time she isn't seriously hurt.

We have very few facts so far. Don't really know what Russell did. Don't really know what the young lady did. Like others have said, I choose to reserve judgment until learning more of the facts of the incident.
    ITA with everything you posted here. I don't like Russell, but, like you, will wait to see what the real story is. I have volunteered at the high school level and you are right about the high school girls. They just appall me.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Well now, this certainly sheds a new light on things. And seems entirely plausible to me.

But what the heck is a "party crew"?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24;3885632;
    Well now, this certainly sheds a new light on things. And seems entirely plausible to me.

But what the heck is a "party crew"?
    And where are his wife and daughters? Be interesting to see if they come to the finale.

Oh, so he doesn't just play an a*****e on TV, he's one in real life as well. Well, as mentioned upthread - not terribly surprising. Considering the way he portrays himself on the show, I'm surprised at anyone being so quick to blame the alleged victim, who we know absoutely nothing about. Except, perhaps, that she hasn't got very good taste or judgement when choosing to join a "party crew".
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Russell's mug shot from Thursday night. Couldn't resist having a bit of fun with it. Apparently Louisiana jailers frown on the wearing of hats during the booking process.

Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

FORT Regular

Lol...that's awesome. "his "Hidden Immunity Idol" should be valid in Louisiana." Pure gold.

Oh brother Russell.

+ Reply to Thread