+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Russell Hantz: H vs V - Villain

Re: Russell Hantz: H vs V - Villain

I don't think I've ever wanted a player voted off as much as this creepy little man.
    Sorry, but I feel like I need to take a bath after watching him. He actually makes me like Parvati and that's a pretty scary thought!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Regular

richard hatch was creepy, what, with him walking around naked and "brushing" susan (lol). russell isn't creepy, he's just devious.

i suspect if he had the same mannerisms but the looks of australia-era colby, many of the ppl that voice such would have a rather abrupt change of opinion to the exact opposite, and be one of his biggest fans.. cockiness just ain't in style when yer short and got yo'self a missin' tooth
    Last edited by Darkhosis; 04-08-2010 at 05:37 PM.

Russell would still be creepy to me.
    I happen to think he's not a bad looking man. I just think his actions / comments / etc. make him look creepy.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

"You get a stomach virus and you s**t for days, I’m okay with that, too."
    - Russell Hantz

That's why I'm such a big fan. He's the player I've been waiting for since King Richard.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhosis;3873040;
    richard hatch was creepy, what, with him walking around naked and "brushing" susan (lol). russell isn't creepy, he's just devious.

i suspect if he had the same mannerisms but the looks of australia-era colby, many of the ppl that voice such would have a rather abrupt change of opinion to the exact opposite, and be one of his biggest fans.. cockiness just ain't in style when yer short and got yo'self a missin' tooth
    I disagree. Hatch was ultra-confident, but he didn't ever come across like he had something to prove to the world. Russell, on the other hand, with his constant self-congratulatory crowing, won't be happy until the world all agrees he is/was the best player ever. The title matters to him.. too much so in my estimation.

And PS: If Russell looked like Colby but acted the same way that he has been, he'd still disgust me. It's the ego that's ugly... not the exterior.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhosis;3873040;

I totally agree!!

"If you're not with me, your against me". Russell quoting Rob.
    They are, both of them, the most cocky players in this game. Yet, Russell is "creepy" and Rob is the most popular Survivor.
    Could it be because Rob is good looking? Probably not the entire reason, but I'm sure it weighs into it.
    Then we have Colby, who has been ridiculous (I don't eat the chocolate!) and weak, and people are backing him like crazy.

FORT Fanatic

Maybe we need to watch a Survivor season blindfolded? Because I have to agree with those who say that if Russel had been born with better looks but the same personality no one would say he was creepy.
    I for one find nothing creepy about Russel...yeah, he is short, yeah, he hasnt got the body of Superman, however none of that makes him creepy. The man plays one bad*ss game of Survivor, if that is creepy than he is the creepiest of all.

Russell doesn't creep me out, in fact, he has lovely eyes. I just think he's a major jackarse with a huge ego.

Richard Hatch is still the best in my book. He came up with the idea of an alliance, voted out his castmates and still got them to hand him the money at the end.

Russell manages to get to the end but his massive ego loses him the game.

Russell is using the same tactic that he did before, and that is to allign himself with women (whom he has NO RESPECT FOR) and is taking out the stronger players. He has now weakened the tribe to the point that they are losing the challenges and are canniblizing themselves.

As much as Russell wants to pat himself on the back and call himself the "greatest player" to ever play the game of Survivor, he gets no respect from me. If they were to put him up ONE ON ONE against Boston Rob or many of the REAL STRONG players of Survivor, he would lose all the challenges because he is neither strong nor that smart. He is a BULLY who has no real skills other than running his mouth.

Why do you think that he gets rid of the stronger players? Because once the tribes merge he doesn't stand a chance when winning individual immunity is what keeps one safe. Yes, he did finally win one last time, but my hope is that he will be physically weakened due to the lack of food and will fail miserably at the immunity challenges. I find nothing admirable nor likable about Russell and his game.

I am sure that Parvati would like to go up against Russell in the Final Two because she would be awarded the million dollars once again. Russell would once again come in second to a WOMAN. I am not sure that his EGO could stand it.

I WANT RUSSELL GONE so that I can once again enjoy watching Survivor. He is ruining the show for me, and I have watched every season of Survivor, but it is getting harder and harder to watch with him on two back-to-back seasons.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan
    Russell is using the same tactic that he did before, and that is to allign himself with women (whom he has NO RESPECT FOR) and is taking out the stronger players. He has now weakened the tribe to the point that they are losing the challenges and are canniblizing themselves.
    Until HE says he has no respect for Parvati, I won't put those words in his mouth. I think he picked Parv because he knows she's a good player with allies on the other tribe.

He has weakened the tribe. But, so what? He doesn't play like other people or play like one is "supposed to." Which is exactly why I'm amazed watching him play. He doesn't go by the rules, and he dominates.

Why do you think that he gets rid of the stronger players? Because once the tribes merge he doesn't stand a chance when winning individual immunity is what keeps one safe.
    That may be a little part of it. But I think the biggest part of it was because Rob TOLD him he was gunning for him. And Sandra told him Coach was (which was true enough). His main purpose wasn't to weaken his tribe, but to get rid of the threats to his safety at that point. Either way, if what he does works, I'm not going to bash him for it. Brian Heidek did the same thing.

+ Reply to Thread