+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Danielle DiLorenzo: H vs V - Villain

Danielle DiLorenzo: H vs V - Villain

Danielle DiLorenzo (26)

Tribe: Villains
    Hometown: Boston, Mass.
    Current Residence: Los Angeles, Calif.
    Personal Claim To Fame: “Playing on an international soccer team representing the U.S in a European league playing in the Gothia Cup in Germany.”
    Inspiration in Life: “My grandfather.”
    Previous Finishes: Panama: Runner-Up
    Favorite Past Moment: “Beating Cirie in the fire building challenges.”
    Previous Survivor She Respects Most: Parvati Shallow (Cook Islands, Micronesia)
    Previous Survivor She Respects Least: Russell Hantz (Samoa)
    Why Did She Come Back?: “I had such an amazing experience the first time I played the game and the competitive edge in me also screamed "I have a good chance because I came so close last time."
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Danielle DiLorenzo: H vs V - Villain

How can she already respect Russell Hantz the least? These must have been answered AFTER the season or something, because this started filming before Samoa even aired.

She respects Parvati the most? I smell an alliance...

I wondered the same. Strangely, I'll have to see Danielle to even remember her. I'm drawing a blank.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3788955;
    I wondered the same. Strangely, I'll have to see Danielle to even remember her. I'm drawing a blank.

She was in the alliance with Cirie & Aras on Panama. She was the runner up to Aras.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I liked Danielle. I felt bad for her during the EI reunion when Probst kept rubbing it in he didn't think she deserved to be there in the finals over Terry (who I must say I'm shocked didn't come back). I don't really remember much about her during the EI season, or anything about her gameplay, except between her and Aras she seemed to tick everyone off just for waking up in the morning.

FORT Fogey

I just don't remember her. But I think her answers could very well be spoilers.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    She must be in the new dumb girl alliance! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3788963;
    She was in the alliance with Cirie & Aras on Panama. She was the runner up to Aras.
    I have no memory of her either. I thought Cirie was the runner up with Aras. I think I remember seeing Aras and Cirie on the morning show the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by french dip;3789492;
    I have no memory of her either. I thought Cirie was the runner up with Aras. I think I remember seeing Aras and Cirie on the morning show the next day.
    Nah, Cirie lost in the tie breaker against Danielle in the F4. Terry booted 3rd and Danielle came on 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3788963;
    Sorry, that's not helping. I did watch that entire season (loved Cirie), but have absolutely no recollection of this woman.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I wonder why they cast Danielle as a villain. If they really wanted her to come back, maybe they could have waited for another all-stars season? It seems that the producers want to continue doing these all-star-type seasons every season or so.

She's definitely the most confusing choice out of all the cast, like Amber was in All-Stars and Parvati was in Micronesia. Look how both of them did in their respective seasons. Because of that, I'm betting on Danielle to take it.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast