+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Sandra Diaz-Twine: H vs V - Villain

FORT Regular

Re: Sandra Diaz-Twine: H vs V - Villain

There hasn't been any indication on exit interviews and deleted scenes that I've noticed.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

I am just loving Sandra once again ...she is my alltime favourite Survivor player of the ones that are left. I find her so interesting and entertaining to watch. And I love how she is fearless when it means taking on the leader, and saving her own skin. She is very astute and knows when to flip, and what to say and do to move herself on in the game. I love watching her tangle with Russell. I really hope that Sandra makes it to the end....I am thrilled she is still there, and glad she made a friend in Courtney....another one who cracks me up. Thanks
    Karey

Love Sandra!!!!

Hello Russell. Meet you nemesis.

Russell truly proved to quote Sandra that he is a "dumbass." When asked about Sandra, he should have complimented her. Instead, he totally disrespects her game. I don't think he has a clue about the wrath of Sandra. I'm pretty sure pissing her off isn't going to turn out well for him. I'm hoping she can run circles around him.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;3890421;
    a "dumbass." When asked about Sandra, he should have complimented her. Instead, he totally disrespects her game. I don't think he has a clue about the wrath of Sandra.
    It was a series of really bad off-the-cough remarks about all the Villains, and the worst his dismissal of Sandra. Jeff must have been delighted that Russell stepped in it so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3890429;
    It was a series of really bad off-the-cough remarks about all the Villains, and the worst his dismissal of Sandra. Jeff must have been delighted that Russell stepped in it so badly.
    Exactly. He doesn't get it. You need to build someone else ego to win this game, not just yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;3890421;
    I don't think he has a clue about the wrath of Sandra. I'm pretty sure pissing her off isn't going to turn out well for him. I'm hoping she can run circles around him.
    Yeah, I don't think Russell will be calling her a "dumbass girl" - I hope she cleans his clock. He was an idiot to dismiss her so publicly and so condescendingly. He has the numbers right now, but he's not winning any jury votes if he makes it that far.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3890932;
    Yeah, I don't think Russell will be calling her a "dumbass girl" - I hope she cleans his clock. He was an idiot to dismiss her so publicly and so condescendingly. He has the numbers right now, but he's not winning any jury votes if he makes it that far.
    Russell may not have called Sandra a "dumbass girl" at TC, but it appears to me that he clearly feels that way.

Since Russell not only WANTS TO but EXPECTS TO take some "dumbass girl" to the FTC with him (should he make it to the FTC), he is seriously underestimating Sandra. In his chauvinistic little mind he is superior to all women and feels like he can control and intimidate them.

Sandra still being around at this point of the season is really helping to make watching the show bearable for me. I can not stand Russell and SO WANT HIM GONE, but Sandra has his number and will stand up to him. And she somehow does this without Russell demanding that she be voted off. Gotta love her.

If they do end up at FTC together, I cannot *wait* to see what she says about him. You know she's going to rip into him in a way that Natalie never did, if asked why her opponent doesn't deserve to win. I would love to see Russell blindsided, but it's almost better in a way to see him possibly lose again at FTC. BUT if that does happen, he may just surprise us and take it in a good-natured way. Maybe. The reunion show should be VERY interesting this season.

Russell isn't chauvinistic, in fact the opposite. He respects women and is in fact threatened by strong women, which is why he wants them out of the game.

+ Reply to Thread