+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Randy Bailey: H vs V - Villain

Re: Randy Bailey: H vs V - Villain

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest;3789762;
    I totally agree about loving your pet, but in Randy's case I think he became so attached because he has absolutely no love for people. Forgive me, but it creeped me out a little how detached he is from the human race.
    Well, there is that old saying about dogs being a man's best friend. Dogs, as well as other species of pets, offer unconditional love. That's probably why we love them so much.

I don't see him as being detached from the human race, but a part of it. In any case, he'll be interesting to watch.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Randy's passion for his dog reminded me of little ol' dysfunction me. That must be why I'm attracted to him. ;^)

FORT Regular

Randy is cynical and like a hermit. Hurt in the past, he shut down. Look how he opened up at the end about the others on his tribe being so important to him and remaining friends. He's crotchety and has a heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoesies;3789838;
    He's crotchety and has a heart.
    Well, he's crotchedy anyway. I would personally pay money to hear him yell "Get off my lawn!"
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

I hated him, but loved to hate him. Was sorry when he got blindsided the way he did. Can't wait to see what havoc he causes this go around...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

That little snot Sugar better not give him a hard time, or I'll reach through my screen and give her a whack! LOL

FORT Fogey

I doubt they will ever get the opportunity to meet one another. And that means I think they will both be out before the merge! I hope so anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3790052;
    I doubt they will ever get the opportunity to meet one another. And that means I think they will both be out before the merge! I hope so anyway!
    If they're both out before the merge, then they spend time together in the Loser Lodge. I really hope Randy makes it far. Sugar knew how to push his wrong buttons and IMO was pretty cruel to him in doing so. How she was so loved by America is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3790072;
    If they're both out before the merge, then they spend time together in the Loser Lodge. I really hope Randy makes it far. Sugar knew how to push his wrong buttons and IMO was pretty cruel to him in doing so. How she was so loved by America is beyond me.
    She already had a fan club as a pin-up model. She had an extraordinary number of hits on her thread, but proportionately very few comments.

I don't consider Sugar a hero at all, but if it keeps them on separate tribes, that's good.

I didn't like him, but maybe it was less Randy and more his attachment to the she-devil Corrinne that drove me over the edge. He's dour, and surly, and almost a caricature it seems. Not sure how this will play out with Randy, but I can't see him making it to the end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast