+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cirie Fields: H vs V - Hero

Re: Cirie Fields: H vs V - Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant;3815188;
    Actually, I remember her being a physical threat when it came to up close and personal, at least compared to the more slim women. At least that's what it looked like to me in the third episode of her first season when they had to basically dig in the sand and wrestle one another to obtain something that would count as a point for their teams. The sight of Cirie sitting on Sally and flinging Misty around like a ragdoll remains one of the funniest things I've ever seen on Survivor.
    LOL...yeah, that's true-but I guess that's a little one dimensional with the many sorts of challenges they encounter in Survivor. I liked hearing her question why she was a hero also. She's certainly a hero to many couch potatoes everywhere. She did very well for a person who claimed to be the average mom, wife, part time couch potato.

So I watched that survivor special on Thursday and hot damn...Cirie looks GOOD! That first stint on Survivor did her well...I hope she goes far this time around!

I'm so glad they put her on the Heros tribe! That tribe needed a little piece of evil in their midst and she will do just fine. The villians would have far more respect for her manipulating ways and she'd be out sooner.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

She's certainly starting the season heavier than she was on the special. So either the special was filmed before the season (doubt it) and she put on weight for the show, or she stayed a LONG time and lost it and the special was filmed after it wrapped...more likely as they'd know whom to emphasize.
    I love the way she thinks so I'm hoping I'm right.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Was that tattoo on her left breast, or a bruise?
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Cirie pointing out Rupert's oversized ego was great. I just wish she had said it to his face.

Aside from that, I do think Cirie's past gameplay is going to come back and bite her. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie;3827368;
    Was that tattoo on her left breast, or a bruise?
    I think it was a tattoo.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

How is she a "hero"? She cannot be trusted as far as you can throw her. That was her method in her first season, and she is at it again.

FORT Regular

I loved Cirie on her original season; maybe she's a hero because people saw her as an underdog but yet she went far? Out of the heros tribe, she's the one I like, and I hope either she, Parvati, or Boston Rob win this whole thing.

I think Cirie is a hero in many eyes because she basically held together the all-girl alliance and actually helped them get all the way to the end. She's a mastermind, but always with a smile on her face and a good-natured laugh. IMO she isn't malicious, just devious, but in a good way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast