+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Survivor Samoa: Interview with Dave - "Are you mad, sir?"

Re: Survivor Samoa: Interview with Dave - "Are you mad, sir?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3770615;
    Gee, thanks.
    No, no. I'm quite certain that you are not an a-hole, just swayed by editing . Dave, on the other hand, is a quite obvious a-hole, and he thinks that Laura is just swell.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by march;3770165;
    ITA. This guy is unbelievable. After reading his, Kelly's and Laura's interview and them going on about how Shambo is the bitter one, calling her names like wingnut etc and that they are the nice people, sounds more like they are the bitter ones because Shambo is lasting longer than they are.
    Well, except I doubt this is a "one or the other" situation.

Going by what's usually revealed long term about reality show people, likely Shambo IS a freakish waste of space AND these others are bitter dillweeds.

People on the net always do this weird illogical thing where they insist than 1 negative = 1 positive. In other words, if they see evidence that one side is jerkish, that it must be "proof" of some kind that the other side isn't. But that doesn't really follow for me. My default assumption, based on all we've seen, is that they are all jerks. The complaints about Shambo may be perfectly accurate, even though the people making them are themselves disgusting.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3771187;
    The complaints about Shambo may be perfectly accurate, even though the people making them are themselves disgusting.
    So True.

Going by what's usually revealed long term about reality show people, likely Shambo IS a freakish waste of space AND these others are bitter dillweeds.
    I think that about nails it, Krom.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

I have found my new insults

And... at Tribal in the last episode Dave Ball showed his almost magical ability to be a jerkwad without even being allowed to speak a word! He kind of just "beamed" it across the fire.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Did anyone visit his website? He didn't give the right address. He said dangerdaveball.com and it's www.dangerdaveball.com - - - the "www" matters.
    His site is pretty much just like he is.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234