+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/10 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 12/10 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;3766191;
    I personally think he's hilarious and I'm glad I've seen scenes of him trying to let out chickens, walk around with his immunity necklace on, and get chased through the woods. This show is and will always be one of the best on tv. My guess this season of Survivor will finally beat out the lacklaster season of AR for the Emmy.

Things that make you go hmmmmm...
    Nah. Whether it deserves it or not, the Emmy voters are "stuck". They've got their definitions. Probst always gets the individual Emmy, and TAR the show one, and since they're so well trained nothing's likely to really change that.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Not many posts on here, I was just trying to cheat to see if Russel's ass finally got kicked to the curb
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Damn!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

I don't think Monica's plan was stupid. She knew she was a goner, why not ruffle some feathers on the way out? I'm glad she didn't just sit quietly and get voted out. She actually went up in my ranks after tonight. I thought she was hilarious

It was fun to watch Russell panic a little bit. Notice how he went after Natalie all angry and pissed off, but to Jaison he stayed calm? Is he afraid of Jaison or something?

FORT Fogey

can someone explain why the spoiler thread is closed when its already after midnight and people on the wc already watched?

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3766231;
    I don't think Monica's plan was stupid. She knew she was a goner, why not ruffle some feathers on the way out? I'm glad she didn't just sit quietly and get voted out. She actually went up in my ranks after tonight. I thought she was hilarious

It was fun to watch Russell panic a little bit. Notice how he went after Natalie all angry and pissed off, but to Jaison he stayed calm? Is he afraid of Jaison or something?
    I agree! Monica was leaving, regardless of anything she said or did. She might as well do something more interesting than groveling like a frightened beggar. I'd rather watch someone stir the pot a bit! Monica was interesting for the first time this season!

Guess my fantasy was wrong. Mick really does want to go after Russell, and Russell is nervous about the possibility; it looks like there is a show-down coming. Good for Brett (the ???guy). He is the one who threw Russell for a loop this go around by winning the immunity necklace. Russell can't think about taking out Mick until he gets rid of Brett - or will he? Physically, Brett appears to be the strongest player in camp and may come up with another win or two...and that will really screw with Russell's head.

I'm really loving this show!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

Brett is probably one of the most USELESS contestants on Survivor in the history of the show. He doesnt even talk in his interviews. It's pretty funny to see that NOW him and Monica were trying to play the game. LOL. It's OVER guys, unless Brett goes on a crazy II run.

I think Dave said it best in his last words when he said Russell was MADE for this show.

I don't think Monica and Brett weren't playing the game until now. I believe their strategies were just irrelevent up to this point so they were edited out. Reading exit interviews and post-show interviews, along with Ponderosa clips, you can see there were a lot of other dynamics not shown in the game.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3766169;
    Monica is an idiot--and she clearly demonstrated that tonight with her cockiness that led to ...well, getting voted off. Good job, dummy.

Mick and Jaison aren't all that bright either--if they were gonna take out russell tonight was the time to do it..they would still have 3 with Nat and they could certainly persuade Shambo to vote out Monica (BFF of Laura in the game) at the next TC. That would leave Brett, FF3 and Shambo. At that point Nat, Mick and Jaison would be virtually guaranteed F3.
    This season cracks me up for sooooo many reasons - not the least of which is that we have a doctor, two lawyers, and a guy who is rumored to have the highest IQ of any player in Survivor history (Dave) making some of the lamest gameplays of the entire season. Classic case of book-smarts vs. street-smarts.

....I should qualify this, however, by saying that Foa Foa has done quite nicely for itself post-merge. While Russell has found all the HII's, I'm not sold on the idea that he has been the sole mastermind behind Foa Foa's success and that Jaison, Mick, and Natalie were mere followers.

+ Reply to Thread