+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/10 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 12/10 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I'm lovin' me some Russell!!!!
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Monica was ridiculous! She has been "trying to make moves" for a while now, and it's so pathetic, she never manages to get anywhere. Like tonight.

And her acting all stupid and cocky about it, like she actually created some chaos. BS. All she did was let Russell know exactly what the other Foa Foa members were thinking and doing. All Monica deserves is a thank you from Russell.

I'm glad that Shambo, Jaison and Mick are still in it! Wish that Russell was gone (several weeks ago), but at least Dave is history now.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3766156;
    Monica was ridiculous! She has been "trying to make moves" for a while now, and it's so pathetic, she never manages to get anywhere. Like tonight.

And her acting all stupid and cocky about it, like she actually created some chaos. BS. All she did was let Russell know exactly what the other Foa Foa members were thinking and doing. All Monica deserves is a thank you from Russell.
    Exactly. She made herself look like even more of a moron.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

My favourite stupid Monica "try" of the show:

Trying to convince Russel that Shambo is more of a threat to him than DAVE if the jury is mostly full of Galu members. So funny.

Monica is an idiot--and she clearly demonstrated that tonight with her cockiness that led to ...well, getting voted off. Good job, dummy.

Mick and Jaison aren't all that bright either--if they were gonna take out russell tonight was the time to do it..they would still have 3 with Nat and they could certainly persuade Shambo to vote out Monica (BFF of Laura in the game) at the next TC. That would leave Brett, FF3 and Shambo. At that point Nat, Mick and Jaison would be virtually guaranteed F3.

How many more TCs can RH play HII?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3766173;
    How many more TCs can RH play HII?
    It's usually good until Final 4.

Wind Dancer-- It's fascinating to me that you are a writer AND person who studies people as part of their work AND training for physical aptitude tests AND doing a study about protein needs AND working out 2 to 3 hours or more a day AND have a couple of hours to spend here!!
    Seriously, I wish I had that kind of time in my day!! How do you do that?

I agree with those who said that the majority of people are enjoying Russel's presence on the show (whether they see him as a villian or otherwise). I personally think he's hilarious and I'm glad I've seen scenes of him trying to let out chickens, walk around with his immunity necklace on, and get chased through the woods. This show is and will always be one of the best on tv. My guess this season of Survivor will finally beat out the lacklaster season of AR for the Emmy.

Things that make you go hmmmmm...
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3766156;

Exactly.

Russell is the best player, possibly ever, of Survivor. Awesome move to put the idol around his neck right at the start of tribal after the jury walked in.

+ Reply to Thread