+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: S6 Sweetheart???

have you read Christy's one word description of Matthew?---smelly...lolz...

First there was Roger...then Deena (says janet...or jeanne?)...then matt!

FORT Fogey

This Award has been cancelled

May I be the first to say that there will be no award given to S6 Sweetheart this season?

In order to earn that title you have to display some sterling qualities: Strength, wit, intelligence, endurance, patience and a sweet nature.

Who am I kidding? No one has all of those traits and especially not on this Survivor Amazon.

Hey! None of the girls do, but Matthew does.

He's awesome
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by fluff
    I love the picture of him you have as your avatar Mellz.
    I love that dishevelled look.
    Yum.
    I try to pick a new Matt pic from each Episode, but since they havent got the episode 11 screencaps up at Survivoramazon.com I cant get a new one yet. (they always have the best Matt pics.)

scruffyness is so hot..
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

FORT Fogey
    Mellz yeah scruffyness can be hot...but I was thinking on Dave! He looked hot with facial hair. Oh whatever, so he's voted out a few weeks ago, I still like him! LOL, he's MY Survivor Sweetheart. J/k! I'm not really serious. He's hot though.

I'll go with Matt! He said it was better to give than to receive. Christy was sweet too for the most part.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Matt!

Christy would be a close second.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I have to agree, the sweetheart this season would be Matt.

Not Shawna, the sweetheart can't be so whiney. Not Jenna the sweetheart can't be a bitch. Not Heidi, the sweetheart can't be both rude and an idiot.

Christy was sweet but I don't see her as a "sweetheart" more of the little engine that could (or like someone said, she's this season's Kathy)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Fogey
    Christy has the personality traits , but doesn't have the cute look of Colleen or Elisabeth etc.

Re: This Award has been cancelled

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    May I be the first to say that there will be no award given to S6 Sweetheart this season?

In order to earn that title you have to display some sterling qualities: Strength, wit, intelligence, endurance, patience and a sweet nature.

Who am I kidding? No one has all of those traits and especially not on this Survivor Amazon.
    I wrote an articel before the season started, saying who I felt would fill certain "roles" this season.

I still think Shawna was cast as the sweetheart, but never filled the role for me due to her whininess.
    Even she admits she was that way.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I like Christy, but I don't think she's the sweetheart... and it has nothing to do with her looks.

Christy had an angry and vengeful side and a kind of strength that previous 'sweethearts' didn't have. Plus, she was an outsider and really overcame a lot of obstacles completely on her own without the help of a Rodger or Paschal.

Christy really won a lot of people over and won a lot of respect. In the end, she beat the 'pretty' girls because Christy is more popular with the audience than the other two hags could ever hope to be.

Of course, if you asked either Jenna or Heidi who the sweetheart is, they'd likely say themselves.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast