+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Ponderosa

Re: The Ponderosa

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3772031;
    In her interviews, Shambo actually said Laura was very generous and civil with her at Ponderosa.
    She did. In her EW interviews with Lynette Rice (no Survivor Talk with Dalton Ross this week), she said Laura was very kind and gracious with her at camp and at the Ponderosa. Still doesn't excuse Dave and others talking about her like she's some kind of nut-case. That's just me though.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3772028;
    If you go to JU, a poster there named Cyndy has all the clips in Youtube format. Much easier than watching them at the CBS show site. No commercials to wade through.
    Duh - should have gone to Youtube in the first place. Thanks.

I must say as a woman who has been a Christian for over 50 years, I am embarrassed and appalled by Laura's behavior. Even with all her quirkiness, Shambo is behaving much more graciously than someone who is studying for a ministry to women. Grow up, Laura. You're acting just like a cliquish little junior-high student. WWJD?
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Survivor Talk interview with Shambo on EW. Exclusive clips, previews and interviews with the season's biggest stars | Video | Fall TV Central | EW.com

The part I found really interesting: Shambo reveals that when she was voted off and came to Ponderosa, Laura gave up her "quonset hut" with bathroom so Shambo could have a bed and not have to sleep on the ground in a tent! Shambo also said that when she was hurt that it was Laura who was first to her rescue.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3772153;
    Survivor Talk interview with Shambo on EW. Exclusive clips, previews and interviews with the season's biggest stars | Video | Fall TV Central | EW.com

The part I found really interesting: Shambo reveals that when she was voted off and came to Ponderosa, Laura gave up her "quonset hut" with bathroom so Shambo could have a bed and not have to sleep on the ground in a tent! Shambo also said that when she was hurt that it was Laura who was first to her rescue.
    Thanks for sharing that. I know editing can do some shading of how a person comes across . . . interesting that they didn't show these acts of kindness on Laura's part.
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Those clips on Shambo do put her and the others in a different light.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3772153;

A shack was built for each person after they were voted off. Each shack has it's own bathroom. Kelly offered to have Laura share her hut, because Laura did not want to sleep alone. Laura offering her shack means nothing because there were enough shacks to go around.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123