+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Rupert Prize (the Popularity Prize)

FORT Fogey

Re: The Rupert Prize (the Popularity Prize)

I think Natalie deserves it the most - she's played the game as well as Russell, putting up with Russell, and hanging with the 3 guys. It was her building of relationships with the gals of Galu that allowed Foa Foa to put their plan into action. Russell has had the target all season, and does the "obvious" things, but it's Natalie who I think is outplaying the others.

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;3762699;
    I think Natalie deserves it the most - she's played the game as well as Russell, putting up with Russell, and hanging with the 3 guys. It was her building of relationships with the gals of Galu that allowed Foa Foa to put their plan into action. Russell has had the target all season, and does the "obvious" things, but it's Natalie who I think is outplaying the others.
    Except we know from interviews it WASN'T Natalie that set Erik up because Brett was Laura's spy and told them before Natalie did. Makes you think survivor is "building" Natalie up to be more than she is.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

FORT Fogey

I'd like to see the Rupert Prize go to whichever one of the F2 doesn't win the million. If the spoilers are right, I think they are both deserving, and I don't like to see both the million and the fav contestant prize go to the same person.

Marisa or Betsy should win! They were so likable, and it was such a shame to see them go back-to-back in the first two TCs.

Well, in all seriousness, I want Natalie to win. I love all the love she is getting in this thread.

I'll throw up if it's Shambo. And I would laugh if it turned out to be someone who hasn't been shown at all (like Brett). I feel bad for him that he isn't getting any airtime, but still, I would laugh.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Natalie. Hands down.

FORT Regular

Russell, by a mile. He's the only reason this season is interesting.

I'd vote for Russell because he is the best player or maybe all the others are too stupid to play. Doubt I will bother voting. I still have trouble believing any of these reality shows are on the up and up. I have trouble believing Russell isn't a plant, wouldn't put anything past these reality producers. All in all, even if Russell is a show plant gimmick, he is entertaining. It's strange Russell knew there was an immunity idol when he first arrived on the show and knew just where to look for it...duh! Until these shows can prove votes actual count I'll just pass on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3762729;
    I'd like to see the Rupert Prize go to whichever one of the F2 doesn't win the million. If the spoilers are right, I think they are both deserving, and I don't like to see both the million and the fav contestant prize go to the same person.
    I agree, but unfortunately we have to vote before we know who that is....

Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands;3763046;
    It's strange Russell knew there was an immunity idol when he first arrived on the show and knew just where to look for it...duh!
    I think it's a lot stranger that the others DIDN'T know there was one there. It's been at camp the last few seasons so no reason to not assume it's not there again especially since there is no exile island. Doesn't hurt to at least look.

And like has been said it's not like there are a lot of landmarks to hide it at. I wonder if they changed things up by hiding it under a rock because of what Russell had been doing. That one would have been tough for him to find without a clue.

If Russell wins the whole thing I'd like Natalie to win the Rupert prize. She's grown on me over the season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3763135;
    I agree, but unfortunately we have to vote before we know who that is....
    You're right. I was just posting as a spectator -- I never vote in those things.

Also in rereading my post I realized I jumped the gun -- only the F3 are spoiled, not the F2. I must have projected just a bit, lol. So I'll amend my post to say that IMO two of the F3 are deserving, and either of those two is OK with me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast