+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 12/3 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 12/3 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

OK, as I posted earlier, I missed a lot of last night's epi when I was on the phone.
    I know why Russell wanted to get rid of John, but why did Mick say yes right away? Was it because John preferred not to share the pie? Anybody know why they all jumped on bandwagon to get rid of John and not Dave. I already know about Russell's stake in the matter.
    TIA
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3762051;
    For whatever reason, they decided to only show that in the recap show last week. Who knows if they really got loose---we only saw Russell unlatch the cage door, and him talking about the chaos it would cause.
    Yep--more useless RH scenes that have nothing to do with the game but only seem to be TPTB promoting/sucking up to RH--for reasons unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3762401;
    They're called clairvoyant or prescient dreams and a lot of people have them
    Many people do not talk about having them because of "twit"-type reactions from others though.
    Well her dream was wrong--Dave didn't go home did he.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3762404;
    I know why Russell wanted to get rid of John, but why did Mick say yes right away? Was it because John preferred not to share the pie? Anybody know why they all jumped on bandwagon to get rid of John and not Dave. I already know about Russell's stake in the matter.
    TIA
    RH asked Mick, if he could vote off anyone, who would it be. Mick said John, and RH told him it was doable. RH made sure Dave understood that it was either him or John so he better line up some other votes to be sure. He agreed to talk to Monica about it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3762410;
    Well her dream was wrong--Dave didn't go home did he.
    Many many people have precognitive-type dreams but don't talk about them for just the reason shown--being called names like "twit" and in other ways disbelieved or given a hard time.

There are not really a lot of "good reasons" to not like Shambo--unlike the numerous reasons for not liking RH.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3762436;
    RH asked Mick, if he could vote off anyone, who would it be. Mick said John, and RH told him it was doable. RH made sure Dave understood that it was either him or John so he better line up some other votes to be sure. He agreed to talk to Monica about it.
    Brooks,

Thanks. Yes, I had heard Mick say that. My question is - Why did he want to get rid of John?
    I understood why RH wanted to get rid of him - couldn't understand why Mick did.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3762502;

There are not really a lot of "good reasons" to not like Shambo--unlike the numerous reasons for not liking RH.

According to whom? Ask ten people and you'll get ten completely different lists of reasons for and against both Shambo and Russell, all equally valid.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3762504;
    Brooks,

Thanks. Yes, I had heard Mick say that. My question is - Why did he want to get rid of John?
    I understood why RH wanted to get rid of him - couldn't understand why Mick did.
    I can't remember if he said why exactly. My guess would be that he is smart (not sure if they know his occupation) and a physical threat in immunity challenges. So they got him out while they had the chance. Again, purely a guess on my part

FORT Regular

wow, after watching the Ponderosa clips I dislike Laura even more. Such a bitter,whiny person. Blaming John for her getting voted out.

She doesnt get the point of the game. You look out for yourself. NOT for someone else. That's why Monica wont win. Why would John put his own neck on the line for Laura? Makes absolutely no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3762502;
    Many many people have precognitive-type dreams but don't talk about them for just the reason shown--being called names like "twit" and in other ways disbelieved or given a hard time.

I see. So you can rail on one contestant, but get hot under the collar when other people rail on another one?

Something's wrong with that picture.

It wasn't her precognitive dream that made her seem like a twit, by the way, it was her rambling helter skelter post-dream analysis. What she said to the camera. Maybe you don't think it sounded nutty, but obviously a good number of other people here did.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread