+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 12/3 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fanatic

Re: 12/3 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

The others had some nerve (esp Russell) with their attitudes about the pie. Russell didn't offer one dollar to buy anything as I recall. Not even the clue for the idol (which would've insinuated he DIDN T have it). Monica devoured a chicken, Nat a pb and j AND a shower, and I forget who got the burger. So John should give up the pie????? HELL NO!

John's gbye speech ...Galu again making "substandard" votes or choices? Because they AGAIN voted one of their own off? or because they didn't vote THE one of their own that John wanted, Dave?

As for the coming attraction...I think they are just toying with us again about the possible vote out of Russ. Why would Mick and Jaison pick now? If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Seems pretty sure Foa Foa is together til Final 4.

My dream for the Finale?? Russel and whomever---and the entire jury NOT voting for "best game play" but voting entirely on emotion and resentment and giving the million to the other guy. lmaooooooo

I have a question...you know how when you are voted out you have to "leave tribal at once"? What's to stop someone from not just saying "gbye everyone" or "good luck guys" ...and instead saying something like "guess you can keep that idol another few days, Russell", or "so I guess it's NOT you and me F2 like you promised me day one. Russ?"

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3762175;
    I have to admit I didn't like Russell at first but now I have to have respect for the way he's playing the game. He owns this game.
    I agree. I didn't like him at first either, but he's so strategic and seems to have so much energy, I've really come to like him. I loved it when he said "I'm not through playing yet" when he used the second immunity idol. It was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;3762287;
    The My dream for the Finale?? Russel and whomever---and the entire jury NOT voting for "best game play" but voting entirely on emotion and resentment and giving the million to the other guy. lmaooooooo
    Russel would still win - no one there hates him.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I have a question...you know how when you are voted out you have to "leave tribal at once"? What's to stop someone from not just saying "gbye everyone" or "good luck guys" ...and instead saying something like "guess you can keep that idol another few days, Russell", or "so I guess it's NOT you and me F2 like you promised me day one. Russ?"
    I bet there's something in the rules about that and possibly some repercussions for the person if they do that - because it does seem like someone by now would have made some kind of scene in all the years this has been on.

FORT Fogey

The others had some nerve (esp Russell) with their attitudes about the pie. Russell didn't offer one dollar to buy anything as I recall. Not even the clue for the idol (which would've insinuated he DIDN T have it). Monica devoured a chicken, Nat a pb and j AND a shower, and I forget who got the burger. So John should give up the pie????? HELL NO!

John's gbye speech ...Galu again making "substandard" votes or choices? Because they AGAIN voted one of their own off? or because they didn't vote THE one of their own that John wanted, Dave?

As for the coming attraction...I think they are just toying with us again about the possible vote out of Russ. Why would Mick and Jaison pick now? If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Seems pretty sure Foa Foa is together til Final 4.

My dream for the Finale?? Russel and whomever---and the entire jury NOT voting for "best game play" but voting entirely on emotion and resentment and giving the million to the other guy. lmaooooooo

I think the attitude about John not giving up the pie is because he was the only one who had the option to do so. Jeff clearly stated the others could not share food or money. And in John's case it wasn't sharing, since John would have to forfeit his portion so the others could have theirs. So Russell etal want us to believe they would have made the other choice, given the chance. Now, whether it would have played out that way is anybody's guess.

I would love to see somebody exit TC the way you suggest, but I think Mags225 is right, there's probably something in the rules prohibiting it.
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 12-04-2009 at 04:00 PM.

I don't think there is really anything stopping them except they are in too much shock this season to think of what to say besides the usual.
    There was one season(can't remember the name), the 2nd time Stephanie and Bobbay were on and one guy when he got voted off was quite upset and told those left that he hoped the crocs would get them or something to that affect.

Quote Originally Posted by march;3762319;
    I don't think there is really anything stopping them except they are in too much shock this season to think of what to say besides the usual.
    There was one season(can't remember the name), the 2nd time Stephanie and Bobbay were on and one guy when he got voted off was quite upset and told those left that he hoped the crocs would get them or something to that affect.
    Judd in Guatemala. I think Judd is still bitter at Steph.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3761981;
    Did Dave Ball, that genius, just say... "If this vote today goes the way I think it will go... I will be shocked".

That makes NO sense, Dave Ball!
    I kind of liked it. It seemed like he was going for something like a Yogi Berraism.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3762197;
    Or maybe Shambles gets all pissy and walks? (one can hope--I loathe the thought of her getting the annual "viewer popularity prize", because she's been shown as the folksy outsider--aka "The Rupert"--and I bet she'd shoot herself in the foot for that if she DID walk...)
    I doubt the viewers are going to give it to her. As far as I can see, it's Russell's... especially if he's blindsided in the next couple of votes.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE
    Heck, yes!
    First of all, he really should have spent his pie money on the advantage prize. Secondly, it's a social game, and he chose a piece of pie over goodwill. Stupid on both counts.
    A piece of pie only lasts a few minutes, but immunity or goodwill, well, that can help you in the game.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3761962;
    Forget Martin Luther King having a dream! Now Shambles has had one! Whoooooo!

Whadda twit.

They're called clairvoyant or prescient dreams and a lot of people have them
    Many people do not talk about having them because of "twit"-type reactions from others though.

+ Reply to Thread