+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 12/3 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 12/3 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I have to admit I didn't like Russell at first but now I have to have respect for the way he's playing the game. He owns this game. If they try to get rid of him he probably has the HII. I noticed some of the Galu people voted John off last night. How did that happen? They showed no conversations between them. The editing leaves alot of be desired this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron;3762056;
    I refuse to believe the previews for next week. They're making it seem like the FOA FOA are thinking twice about keeping Russell around. It could be a throw off play where Mick convinces the other tribe to vote for Russell, he plays the HII, and then they have the numbers going into the following week.
    i agree that this is likely. then it doesn't matter who shambo votes for or with. if they are able to cancel three votes with the idol, they can eliminate whoever they want.

i don't think they will truly try to turn on russell until only foa foa remains, or maybe foa foa + shambo

ETA: this season was off to a slow start, but since the merge i have been thrilled with some intelligent scheming and gameplay. it's been so fun to watch!
    _(Moo!)

To the Point

I remember hearing talk about John being the one to go....now whether it was just Monica saying it...and whether it was two weeks ago or just last night, well, that's anyone's guess because I can't remember.

John sunk his own ship. And like a blind captain, he never saw the iceberg. Foa Foa now owns Dave. Shambo will lead a vendetta (or try to) against Russell for not keeping his word, and Brett??? Who is Brett, and how does he roll? A strong, young guy who hasn't won anything that I remember...a yes man? Russell's new puppy?

I refuse to believe the previews for next week. They're making it seem like the FOA FOA are thinking twice about keeping Russell around. It could be a throw off play where Mick convinces the other tribe to vote for Russell, he plays the HII, and then they have the numbers going into the following week.
    I'm with you, MEGATRON. This would be a way cool strategy. I can't remember if Foa three know Russell has the HI, but if they do, they know they can't vote him off, and it would be exciting to see all the votes for Russell except one. Is this their strategy, or is Mick really beginning to campaign for Russell's demise? A little early for that....first the rest of Galu...
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3762166;
    I don't see how we reach the final on 12/20 without a double elimination. There was supposed to be one, the day dreadlock Russell left the game.
    Maybe there's another "medical" and they just don't want to fess up to it?

Or maybe Shambles gets all pissy and walks? (one can hope--I loathe the thought of her getting the annual "viewer popularity prize", because she's been shown as the folksy outsider--aka "The Rupert"--and I bet she'd shoot herself in the foot for that if she DID walk...)

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3762196;
    I'm with you, MEGATRON. This would be a way cool strategy. I can't remember if Foa three know Russell has the HI, but if they do, they know they can't vote him off, and it would be exciting to see all the votes for Russell except one. Is this their strategy, or is Mick really beginning to campaign for Russell's demise? A little early for that....first the rest of Galu...
    you know, it could be both. by playing this awesome and clever strategy to secure their majority, they are also fishing out the HII from russell's possession and putting him on equal footing with them for a future TC. maybe, just maybe, mick is thinking ahead.

nah. LOL

and no, i don't think he told anyone about this idol yet. though i think by now anyone with any brains would assume the likelihood of it
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3762197;
    Or maybe Shambles gets all pissy and walks? (one can hope--I loathe the thought of her getting the annual "viewer popularity prize", because she's been shown as the folksy outsider
    Don't even think it. Just don't. Thinking it can make it happen, and that would wrong on just too many levels to count.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3762202;
    i don't think he told anyone about this idol yet.
    He told John. Trying to remember whether he told Jaison (I think maybe that was just the second idol).

I thought it was funny that the food challenge involved a clue as to the location of the HII, considering jeff knows full well that RH already found it, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3762209;
    He told John. Trying to remember whether he told Jaison (I think maybe that was just the second idol).

I thought it was funny that the food challenge involved a clue as to the location of the HII, considering jeff knows full well that RH already found it, LOL.
    well yes, of course you are right. i guess john is already a thing of the past to me! i meant of those remaining in the game, i don't *think* he told any of them that we saw. and he only told john because john flat out asked him, he scrambled, and he scrambled in the wrong direction ("i made a mistake")

of course, we did see on the clip show that he wore it around his neck at night once, but otherwise he has been exceptionally quiet about his possession of this idol
    _(Moo!)

I always seem to get phone calls during this show - Darn - and end up missing some vital gameplay.
    I know that Russell was trying to get rid of John. But, what I didn't understand was why Mick said, "John" when Russell asked him who would be his first choice to get rid of. What made Mick say John?

So glad that Jaison won the challenge. Once again, kudos to Natalie.
    Does Dave make the strangest and scariest faces you've ever seen?
    I would have preferred Dave to leave over John.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread