+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 12/3 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 12/3 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Hi Shoesies, welcome to FORT!!!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Originally Posted by Wind Dancer
    As a writer who has written screenplays and teleplays it is very easy for me to count scenes while doing two or three other things at the saasme time.

As a reminder--those of us who do not like what is happening re RH in this show do NOT "hate him"--we hate what the producers have done to this show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum;3765122;
    Well counting the number of scenes he has and complaining to everyone on the board isn't going to change anything. If you really are a 'writer' than you should know that the 'star' of the show typically gets more screen time than the other people.
    Wind Dancer-- It's fascinating to me that you are a writer AND person who studies people as part of their work AND training for physical aptitude tests AND doing a study about protein needs AND working out 2 to 3 hours or more a day AND have a couple of hours to spend here!!
    Seriously, I wish I had that kind of time in my day!! How do you do that?

I agree with those who said that the majority of people are enjoying Russel's presence on the show (whether they see him as a villian or otherwise). I personally think he's hilarious and I'm glad I've seen scenes of him trying to let out chickens, walk around with his immunity necklace on, and get chased through the woods. This show is and will always be one of the best on tv. My guess this season of Survivor will finally beat out the lacklaster season of AR for the Emmy.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3765689;
    Wind Dancer-- It's fascinating to me that you are a writer AND person who studies people as part of their work AND training for physical aptitude tests AND doing a study about protein needs AND working out 2 to 3 hours or more a day AND have a couple of hours to spend here!!

I agree with those who said that the majority of people are enjoying Russel's presence on the show (whether they see him as a villian or otherwise). I personally think he's hilarious and I'm glad I've seen scenes of him trying to let out chickens, walk around with his immunity necklace on, and get chased through the woods. This show is and will always be one of the best on tv. My guess this season of Survivor will finally beat out the lacklaster season of AR for the Emmy.
    Yeah, I was wondering that too. And don't forget all the hours spent watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 and researching all those articles on the celebrity gossip thread.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

Funny, I was thinking along those same lines this morning. I think she even has some legal background as well? (correct me if I'm wrong about that WD)

I'm loving Russell. I can't imagine what Survivor would be like this season without him. I became a fan of Survivor in it's first season and didn't miss a single episode for years. I didn't think I could ever tire of it. But in the last few seasons, I've missed most of the shows because I just couldn't be bothered. I couldn't seem to get to know the contestants, and really didn't care who won. I only barely remember Coach. But this season, I sat down and watched the premiere, and haven't missed a single episode since. For me, Survivor is back. And it's all because of Russell. I'm grateful to him for making the show interesting again.

I'm so excited that today is Thursday and tonight is the Russell Show!! < happy dance >
    I only barely remember Coach.
    It was a horrible period. You probably suppressed it from your memory, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3764168;
    This canard was presented before the merge when we were shown nothing about the other tribe and only RH'on Foa Foa. It was said that the other tribe was "doing nothing."

And yet--when the clip show came around (and before then when the Galu had to chosoe someone to vote off--well amazingly a lot was being done by the other tribe.
    Sure they were doing plenty.

But very little which mattered to "the game".

But we've gone over this a dozen times by now. I certainly don't think I'm gonna move you on this.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Oy vey! I'd really like Survivor to win the Emmy, I just wish it was for a season with people like Yao man or Ethan or that high school physics teacher in it, and not Russell, because you know if it does it will be his most obnoxious clips played over and over, all the trashing of women off camera, etc., and that will inspire the next group of applicants who don't normally watch the show but want their 15 min. of reality TV fame to copy him. Look what Omarosa wrought in the reality world....

Looking forward to the advertised double tribal councils tonight. The ads also really do point to Mitch thinking about getting rid of Russell. It probably doesn't happen, and Russell does still have the HI. I like Mitch and would want to see him continue a bit longer; however, those who cross Russell are usually gone that council. I really do admire Russell's skill in the game, but hope Foa Foa remains together until all of Galu is snuffed.

Good stuff coming up!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3765671;
    Hi Shoesies, welcome to FORT!!!
    Thanky Brook.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3765834;
    Oy vey! I'd really like Survivor to win the Emmy, I just wish it was for a season with people like Yao man or Ethan or that high school physics teacher in it, and not Russell, because you know if it does it will be his most obnoxious clips played over and over, all the trashing of women off camera, etc., and that will inspire the next group of applicants who don't normally watch the show but want their 15 min. of reality TV fame to copy him. Look what Omarosa wrought in the reality world....
    Yeah, that was my biggest problem with Big Brother making a star out of that scumbucket Evel Dick. That said; besides those comments Russell made about women in the beginning, he's not that bad; although those comments were enough for me not to ever become a fan of his.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread