+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/19 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/19 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

The episodes are just getting better and better-I loved the reactions of Laura, Dave, Monica, Shambo-it's almost as fun to watch their reactions.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3753893;
    The episodes are just getting better and better-I loved the reactions of Laura, Dave, Monica, Shambo-it's almost as fun to watch their reactions.
    I agree, except for Shambo's. I applaud Foa Foa on staying strong, but Shambo's reactions disgusted me more than anything. She was totally classless tonight and it totally rubbed me the wrong way. Blah.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3753897;
    I agree, except for Shambo's. I applaud Foa Foa on staying strong, but Shambo's reactions disgusted me more than anything. She was totally classless tonight and it totally rubbed me the wrong way. Blah.
    Shambo is right, Laura was a b*tch, but Shambo is childish, neither one is a role model.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3753898;
    Shambo is right, Laura was a b*tch, but Shambo is childish, neither one is a role model.
    You found the right word for her. I was trying to figure out what to call Shambo. Childish. .

Laura may be a bitch but she had more class in her exit and understanding that it's a game than Shambo ever disaplyed in tonight's episode. I know people will disagree with me because I guess people see some vileness to Laura that's invisible to me, but I cringed tonight at Shambo's behavior.

Shambo reacted the way anyone would if your worse enemy was going home/jury. Question is... will Laura appreciate that? I don't think so. Laura is playing this totally personal, and will likely vote for someone like Natalie. I think the vote should go to whoever outwitted, outplayed, outlasted the others. Right now that is Russell, but that can all change and that makes this a great season.

FORT Regular

It's getting really old with the people that think this show is rigged for Russell to find the Idols. You have to separate your hate for the guy and respect the fact that he's a smart guy and is playing a hell of a game.

I have no idea what's going to happen next week though as it seems the previews showed Russell freeing a chicken and then what looks like Shambo starting to pick off people. Possibly Russell?

First time posting in this thread. Long time Survivor fan. Thought I was going to be really disappointed in this season. Started off really disliking Russell but now I love him. He's just kicking a$$. He was playing the game right out of the gate and he just keeps on rolling despite being on a tribe that couldn't win to save their lives. As a group this is one of the most uninteresting group of people I recall but thanks to Russell the season has been saved. I don't expect Russell to win and I think it's a bit of a shame because he's outplaying everyone in every respect except the social game - and I suspect that will bring him up short. I'll be sorry to see him voted off because he's the reason I'm tuning in this season.

At this point it seems the only other players giving any thought to the game are John, Natalie, and Monica. At least they've shown some inclination to strategize. Natalie organized the Erik blindside, Monica tried to clue her group into the fact that Russell might have found the 2nd HII and they should split ther vote, and John made the right decision tonight. I can't believe the other Galu members were willing to let Laura and Natalie sit safe while someone else randomly went home.

Reading Kelly's interview from last week it sounds like Brett may become a player soon. Since she's on the jury I'm thinking Brett might make it some distance yet.

Can't wait for next week! Go Russell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3753900;
    You found the right word for her. I was trying to figure out what to call Shambo. Childish. .

Laura may be a bitch but she had more class in her exit and understanding that it's a game than Shambo ever disaplyed in tonight's episode. I know people will disagree with me because I guess people see some vileness to Laura that's invisible to me, but I cringed tonight at Shambo's behavior.
    Shambo's behavior was anything but strategic that's for sure, but Russell was right there with her smiling and high-fiving. Not good social gestures.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron;3753913;
    It's getting really old with the people that think this show is rigged for Russell to find the Idols. You have to separate your hate for the guy and respect the fact that he's a smart guy and is playing a hell of a game.

I have no idea what's going to happen next week though as it seems the previews showed Russell freeing a chicken and then what looks like Shambo starting to pick off people. Possibly Russell?

I would be really surprised if Shambo went after Russell. I think that's what the editing in the preview might have intended for viewers to think but I think Shambo feels so tight with Russell I can't see that happening. You never know and Shambo is certainly a loose cannon but that would really surprise me.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3753921;
    I would be really surprised if Shambo went after Russell. I think that's what the editing in the preview might have intended for viewers to think but I think Shambo feels so tight with Russell I can't see that happening. You never know and Shambo is certainly a loose cannon but that would really surprise me.
    She reminds me of that Lunch Lady from Season 17 (Deb I think). She's always taken far because she's a swing vote not realizing that because she doesnt have a true alliance that it's only a matter of time before she's voted off.

+ Reply to Thread