+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/19 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: 11/19 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Terrific episode!!!

I just love John! He was hysterical when he dissed his fellow Galu tribemates by saying "you're an idiot!" about their decision making and planning. Loved that he was the one to flip rather than play the purple rock.

And Jeff did explain the purple rock with stating that the 2who were tied (Laura and Natalie) would be SAFE and someone else would be eliminated!!
    Last edited by rocketter; 11-19-2009 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketter;3753804;
    And Jeff did explain the purple rock with stating that the 2who were tied (Laura and Natalie) would be SAFE and someone else would be eliminated!!
    Did he? I missed that.

To those who replied about Russell finding the 3 HII's: it's just hard to believe that after he found the first one, few have been shown to be looking for the next ones. Although if they haven't watched the show much, they may not understand about HII's, and Jeff confirmed in his blog that he couldn't ask for the HII at TCs, because the clues were being provided in secret this season.

Alexxx, thanks for making the point about the $1M prize being the best reason (to me) for the producers not giving anyone special treatment (regarding HII's, that is ).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Did he? I missed that.

At TC but I can't remember if he said it before the vote ( Jeff brought up the possablity of a 5-5 vote) or before the re-vote.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

I'm not sure if I can post a link or not. This was Jeff's take on his top ten or so a while back and he explains the tie breaker with the purple rock. Scroll down to 7 or 8.

The Host Has Spoken | TV | EW.com

He clearly states that the purple rock doesn't work at 4 because you only have the immunity holder and 3 others. He said it didn't work at final four, but the two voted for were meant to be immune in the purple rock tie-breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3753836;
    Did he? I missed that.

At TC but I can't remember if he said it before the vote ( Jeff brought up the possablity of a 5-5 vote) or before the re-vote.
    Thanks, I'm going to watch TC again. It was funny watching Laura's and Dave's faces, for different reasons. She gives so many "I'm about to explode with uncontrolled anger and revenge" looks (in almost every episode), and Dave has had a lot of "wow, never saw that coming" looks.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Kids interrupted during tribal counsel and I'm confused about something.

They voted and it was a tie. So from posts here I gather they then voted again it wasn't a tie and Laura was sent packing. Correct? So where does the purple rock come in?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MrsClaus;3753862;
    Kids interrupted during tribal counsel and I'm confused about something.

They voted and it was a tie. So from posts here I gather they then voted again it wasn't a tie and Laura was sent packing. Correct? So where does the purple rock come in?
    For the revote, John flipped to Foa & Shambo's side, making the vote 6-4, Laura voted out. No need for the purple rock.

Actually, the revote was 5-3, Laura and Natalie did not vote.

If they tied again, they would go for the purple rock. But what I understand, it if like Laura and Natalie would be "immuned" along with Mick, and the others would draw a rock with one of them being purple. That has been said in many tribal councils that were tied up on past seasons but that could have changed!
    Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout;3753866;
    If they tied again, they would go for the purple rock. But what I understand, it if like Laura and Natalie would be "immuned" along with Mick, and the others would draw a rock with one of them being purple. That has been said in many tribal councils that were tied up on past seasons but that could have changed!
    We had prior votes at TC, then purple rock, then fire starting. Jeff brought up the purple rock tonite at TC, most players there would of had no idea about it ( I'm sure Jeff had to explain @ 1/2 dozen times at TC that we didn't get to see.) Now that would make a great DVD--seeing whole TC's, not the bits and pieces we are fed.
    Last edited by pawpaw; 11-20-2009 at 12:52 AM.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3753872;
    We had prior votes at TC, then purple rock, then fire starting. Jeff brought up the purple rock tonite at TC, most players there would of had no idea about it ( I'm sure Jeff had to explain @ 1/2 dozen times at TC that we didn't get to see. Now that would make a great DVD--seeing whole TC's, not the bits and pieces we are fed.
    Wouldn't that be a hoot! I'd pay good money to see the complete, unedited version of this show. Now, that would be a good way to get to 'know' these folks.

I wonder sometimes how many times they have to explain the challenges. The ones that are in 3 or 4 parts can be confusing.

+ Reply to Thread