+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/5 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/5 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Okay, I'm looking at it again. It seems like Monica was on the chopping block until Jaison got offended and Natalie ran and tattletaled to the galu ladies.

I agree I think Russell will be okay next week. I still think it wasn't a bad idea to dump the idol after the way he's used it this season. The thing that I wonder about is why did he choose to use it the way that he did? It's like he wanted it, was smart enough to find it, had no idea what to do with it.

Even though I am a Christian like Laura is. Really the only thing that I don't like about her is that she is hanging out with Monica. As Monica really has done nothing but squat and is like Laura's little puppet. I would like Laura if she weren't friends with Monica. With the exception of Shambo, despite being eccentric. I really don't like the Galu women. As they are a bunch, of in Shambo's words, cheerleaders and stuck up Valley Girls! And they are!
    Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3744374;
    Key word in "blindside" is blind--you don't see it coming. this most likely the first real blindside in 2-3 seasons.
    No, I think the key word is omnipresence. Eric little godview-diatribe of how the game should be played, how people should play it, and how he is playing it illustrated that he thought a better view of the game both internally and externally. People like that shouldn't get blindsided, they see and know everthing there is to know. If he were such prestine player, he would've know that his getting voted out was a possibility...
    Peekaboo...I see you!

I'm glad that Russell wasted his immunity idol but disappointed that Jeff accepted it since it wasn't the one intended for Foa Foa. The repercussions of this is that team members will start looking around their own camps from the beginning next year. On the other hand, Survivor seems to makes up new rules as it goes along each year in order to fit new situations. The merge likely wouldn't have occurred this early if the tribes had been more evenly matched. It's a whole new game now!

FORT Regular

GRE--ATE blindside!!! He was so smartmouthed at tribal that if anyone doubted how they were going to vote Erik sure convinced them!!

Shambo must really wonder if she's invisible!!!

And now Russell is disarmed! Fool for showing that idol to so many.
    Last edited by hepcat; 11-06-2009 at 12:51 AM. Reason: removed S20 spoiler

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Shambo needs to get over her leftover high school insecurities.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

my stupid dvr missed the show..i am crushed! does cbs put the show on the internet for viewing, and, if so, when will it be available?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3744418;
    Shambo needs to get over her leftover high school insecurities.
    I agree to an extent, but I also see how the other girls have treated her. They DO act like a highschool clique and have shunned her from the beginning. The only reason the guys have paid attention to her is to use her. She has really gotten a bum rap.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3744423;
    my stupid dvr missed the show..i am crushed! does cbs put the show on the internet for viewing, and, if so, when will it be available?

Thanks!
    yes they show them at CBS site....I don't know when they post them though

+ Reply to Thread