+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3729101;
    I am a bit disappointed by this season. There isn't anyone I really really like and I'm a bit bored by Russell's constantly telling me how he's running the game. He's a boring villain, IMO. At least Coach had some surprises up his sleeve throughout the season. The rest of them are not memorable, and I don't care at this point who stays or who goes, or who wins. I really hope things pick up soon, or this is a dud season for me.
    I can't believe I'd ever be saying that I "miss Coach"--but compared to the boring Russell H I certainly do.

I agree--Coach was off the wall and we never knew what was coming next.

Russell isn't even a "bada%%"--though I am sure he thinks he is--he's just boringly narcissistic.

FORT Fogey

Yep, I agree, Sweetpea.

Foa Foa is the weakest team we have seen in a long time. What is the matter with these women? Jaison is not much better either. Nice guy but he clearly wants out. He is not going to be disappointed when his torch gets snuffed!

It may pick up after the merge, however, we know so little of the other team.

FORT Fogey

I'm not just tired of Russel's coniving attitude, but please give him more than that ratty grey underwear!! We see him with shorts on (like the rich, golf guy kind) why do we always seem in the disgusting underwear?

FORT Fogey

Russell's diary talks were filmed way before last night. I noticed his beard was much shorter in them. It really didn't matter because he spouts the same thing in every damn time. And he is right, as it turns out. He still remains in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3729115;
    Agreed. Apparently I find crazy to be more entertaining than mean, and Russell is just mean/tedious/bad actorish. And I still can't tell most people apart. When those two blond girls were sitting beside each other on the beach, the only way to distinguish them was the nose stud one of them (Ashley, I think) had.
    I could tell the two blondes apart, no problem. It's Natalie's hair. I absolutely LOVE the way she wears it. Anyway, what with Ashley now gone, you should have no problem .

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3729248;
    Russell's diary talks were filmed way before last night. I noticed his beard was much shorter in them. It really didn't matter because he spouts the same thing in every damn time. And he is right, as it turns out. He still remains in control.
    I noticed this too, shoepie! His beard was much much shorter in the confessionals than when he was talking with his team.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Some FYI

There were 6 players each for the food challange, we only saw 5 each. Erik (Galu) & Natalie(FOAFOA) also failed to drink theirs. So Ashley wasn't the only one.

Seems Ashleys beef with Liz came episode II, when talking about Ben or Betsy going, Liz ran straight to Ben to say what Ashley had said. ( Remember this was edited so that it looked like Russell told Ben )
    Last edited by pawpaw; 10-16-2009 at 04:46 PM.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3729384;
    Some FYI
    There were 6 players each for the food challange, we only saw 5 each. Erik (Galu) & Natalie(FOAFOA) also failed to drink theirs. So Ashley wasn't the only one.
    Already conflicting interviews by Ashley

States Natalie & Erik failed too

States she was 5th player on her team and failed so #6 on both didn't go

So was she trying to rewrite history the first time so the loss wasn't all on her?
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Here in the middle of it katincanada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3729378;
    I noticed this too, shoepie! His beard was much much shorter in the confessionals than when he was talking with his team.

I hate the look of Russel's beard...have you noticed that on the right side of his face/beard on his neck he has 3 circles in his beard...it drives me nuts~!!!! lol.

In our interview, it was the clear implication that they didn't get a turn because Galu won when Ashley couldn't down the sea slug guts.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

+ Reply to Thread