+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 10/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Foa Foa said in an insider clip they had not had water in 3 days because they could not get a fire started--about the amount of time sense they voted out the guy who was maintaining the fire all the time--coincidence?
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Then it is impressive they won the immunity challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3722442;
    Interesting--FoaFoa did NOT send anyone to Galu with a clue to the idol. No one sat in on their TC. Did they not show it or are they basiclly telling everyone "hey they have been found so stop looking"?
    But there was an Idol found before the first Galu person went over.

I don't get it.

There should have been someone sent.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3723192;
    Foa Foa said in an insider clip they had not had water in 3 days because they could not get a fire started--about the amount of time sense they voted out the guy who was maintaining the fire all the time--coincidence?
    Sorry but that's not believable.

No water for three days leaves most people seriously ill.

This was--at best--merely an exageration on someone's part.

Probably for dramatic effect.

What's the source for this anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3723595;
    Sorry but that's not believable.

No water for three days leaves most people seriously ill.

This was--at best--merely an exageration on someone's part.

Probably for dramatic effect.

What's the source for this anyway?
    I believe it was Liz that said it in an insider clip on how they needed the win....blah,blah. Same clip had Mick talking on how he just couldn't get a fire started.

Richard Hatch Season 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Not really on the show, but basically the same day...did you see the tsunami footage from American Samoa? There's an FBI office there with a camera pointing at the parking lot as the waves come in and just sweep up the cars and smash them into the building. It was on all the news shows.
    And you may wonder why American Samoa needs an FBI office... it also has an Office of Homeland Security (located in a hotel). There's a big landing strip there that has to be defended, so there isn't a lot of "America" between Hawaii and the Far East.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3723756;
    Not really on the show, but basically the same day...did you see the tsunami footage from American Samoa? There's an FBI office there with a camera pointing at the parking lot as the waves come in and just sweep up the cars and smash them into the building. It was on all the news shows.
    And you may wonder why American Samoa needs an FBI office... it also has an Office of Homeland Security (located in a hotel). There's a big landing strip there that has to be defended, so there isn't a lot of "America" between Hawaii and the Far East.
    PWS--hi.

At some point after one of the segments of Thursday's show there as a brief announcement from Jeff saying they hoped that their friends in Samoa were okay (something along those lines) and giving a web address where one could donate to aid for the region.

I think it was the Red Cross website.

Glad Foa Foa finally won. Natalie and Ashley were awesome especially on the ropes. I have done it and I am amazed everyone could get across so fast.

Ah, poor Shambo. I am really starting to hate Eric and Dave. Dave is even meaner and nastier than Eric. For 2 people in customer service businesses they plain don't like people and you can just feel they have contempt for them and feel that they are stupid.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3724291;
    At some point after one of the segments of Thursday's show there as a brief announcement from Jeff saying they hoped that their friends in Samoa were okay (something along those lines) and giving a web address where one could donate to aid for the region.

I think it was the Red Cross website.
    If you want to help you can donate by calling 1-800-RED-CROSS and designate it to help Samoa. You can also visit REDCROSS.ORG or HELPSAMOA.COM.

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3723192;
    Jeff Probst said the same thing about no water in interviews before the show started airing-- the reason he gave was that they couldn't get a fire going was because it rained unrelentingly for several days. I don't know whether it was both tribes or just one of them. Don't know: Wouldn't rainwater be safe to drink if you had something to collect it?
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

+ Reply to Thread