+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fan

Re: 10/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I'm starting to wonder if they got ANYONE good this season? I want to like Shambo. In fact, I do like Shambo. But dang, could she be any more stupid? The fishing equipment, the chickens, the HII? And while it looks as though FoaFoa may be friendly to her at the merge, based on last week, she'd better stop talking about them as if they are her loyal fans, or they'll tire of her just as quickly as Galu.

I have liked Dreadlock Russell, but what was his problem last night? Does he seriously think that his tribe is going to vote the way he says because he's the "leader"? Get over yourself, man. You already have a target on you because you are the leader, don't make it worse.

I can't blame them for voting Yasmin off. Was it the smartest move? Possibly not. But she was so incredibly annoying I bet they just couldn't wait to get rid of her. And I don't know that Monica stinks at challenges. She stunk once, yes, but that doesn't mean she's always bad. Maybe she just can't handle ropes. And we know they'll usually keep a friend over an outcast, smart or not.

Oh, and note to CBS: Hmm, 3 weeks of NOT showing Galu for more than a couple quick moments, and all of a sudden the show is all about them! I would NEVER have guessed that they were going to lose the IC this week!

Yasmin's "high heels" at tribal were hilarious. Did they give her other shoes to compete in? They must have. I wonder too if they gave out those bathing suits because those nasty undies the boys were wearing over at Foa were starting to disintegrate and nobody wants to see any of that.

Don't like either Russel. Both are filled with delusions of grandeur.

Did the Rocket Scientist watch that guy (still can't remember any names on the purple team!) find the HII or was that just creative editing?? I wonder if it will come up later.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3722680;
    Did the Rocket Scientist watch that guy (still can't remember any names on the purple team!) find the HII or was that just creative editing?? I wonder if it will come up later.
    Good question. Especially since he re-hid the immunity idol. The way I understand the rules, an idol in a player's bag is his - it cannot be stolen, although it might be found and his secret would be out. But an idol hidden in the woods belongs to no one. So if someone stumbles upon it or saw him hide it, it becomes theirs.

Yasmin has only her big mouth to blame for her ouster. Her speech at TC annoyed her tribemates and even Russell S. decided to turn on her. Good riddance!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3722680;
    Yasmin's "high heels" at tribal were hilarious.
    As well as Jeff's "Mission accomplished!" comment, LOL. I think he likes her, or at least is amused by her.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3722273;
    Must Russell mention with every breath how much he's running the show? We get it, now STHU already.
    Part of that is that the UPs (Unseen Producers) ask him about it constantly, I bet. They've got line producers standing right on the other side of that camera tossing out stuff like "So, Russell, do you still think you're running this game? Now make sure you answer as if you're making a comment, not answering me back!" They do stuff like that constantly.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

It's a tough call, I'd say. Is it better to keep someone who's consistently good at competitions, even if she does very little at camp and runs her mouth too much? Or is it better to keep a cutie pie who doesn't seem to have the strength to keep up with competitions.

I'm confused about Monica's worth though. Wasn't Chambo complaining about the 90210 crowd, doing their zen, and lazing around tanning all the time? Isn't Monica a part of that crowd? So how is it that Yasmine does "less than" the others?

I sometimes wonder if they eliminate someone ONLY because they're 'annoying' (talk too much, talk about dumb things, etc.). That would be the least of my worries, and imo, the last reason you'd want to get rid of them. Who wouldn't want to end up in final two with the most annoying person that everyone hates?

If they contribute, keep 'em, I say.

BTW, it was nice to finally see something of the Galu tribe last night. I know nothing about them, and saw faces I didn't know at all, lol. I was really getting sick of seeing Foa Foa all the time.

Monica only stayed because Laura, Kelly, John, Brett and Dave like her. That's the majority right there. So of course Erik and Russ gave in so as to not go on the outs.

I guess we'll have to see if it comes back to bite them.
    I could see how Yaz would get on a lot of people's nerves, but Monica seems kind of boring to watch. I'll mis Yaz for the entertainment she provided. I do think, too, she was a good competitor.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Jeff has said there was plenty of food available this season, so that lazy bum Yas did not have the usual excuse some of the better competitors have made in the past to sit on her butt between challenges. I'm still amazed what she told Shambo - that she intentionally did not help with anything because it could only backfire on her. They should have kept her for the competitions, and Russell should have *made* her pull her weight.

+ Reply to Thread