+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 10/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Interesting that no one told Shambo that the "target" had changed, not even the "leader". If nothing else makes her feel (justifiably) like an outsider that will.

FORT Fogey

We all know how irritating Yasmin can be--but why do tribes get all stupid and vote out their really strong challenge competitors?

Can't these people--especially the guys who seem so fond of eye candy--think two minutes ahead?

I predict--boy this is sooo hard to do--that Galu will now be showing up with much greater fequency at Tribal Council.
    Last edited by Wind Dancer; 10-09-2009 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3722497;
    We all know how irritating Yasmin can be--but why do tribes get all stupid and vote out their really strong challenge competitors?

Can't these people--especially the guys who seem so fond of eye candy--think two minutes ahead?

I predict--boy this is sooo hard to do--that Galu will now be showing up with much greater fequency at Tribal Council.
    They vote that we because this group is ignorant. They would rather have a clean camp than a strong team.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Which leads me to think that their not getting to TC before this was merely a fluke.

And a statistical blip which resulted in their getting more physically strong players than Foa Foa.

I'm sure it won't surprise long-time Survivor fans when Galu starts to bicker/in-fight and fall completely apart now that they have seen how easily fate can turn against them when they previously felt they were invincible.

Let the game begin!

I'm not sure i'm all that crazy about Russell S any more; his little rant about being the leader, so everyone has to follow him, heads will roll etc. leads me to think he really isn't that bright. Doesn't he remember that Jeff ORDERED the tribe to come up with a leader? It doesn't mean he gets to dictate the vote or anything! What is he going to do, take a switch to the dissenters? It doesn't seem to me anyone on his tribe has taken the time to actually strategize anyway, unless you count Shambo when she went visiting.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Galu doesn't have very many strategizers. If I were in that tribe I would start thinking MERGE MERGE MERGE and who would possibly FLIP to the other side when the merge happens. It's obvious to the viewers that Shambo would flip, but maybe not so obvious to the Galu members. But it should be apparent to everyone on that tribe that Shambo is on the outs and that MAYBE she won't want to be loyal to them in the long run.

I don't see why Shambo wasn't voted out:

1.) Broke/Lost snorkeling gear.
    2.) Lost chicken
    3.) Has sat out on a few challenges so far
    4.) Is annoying

Yasmine at least was athletic. Who cares if she didn't do anything at camp? You got 9 others who will. Voting her out then essentially won't make a difference to camp life because, well, there will still only be 9 active camp workers

They could have always convinced Yasmin to do more at camp, you can't convince someone who sucks at challenges to get a win. This felt more like a case of some team members sticking up for their BFF than these people really thinking about future comps.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3722587;
    Galu doesn't have very many strategizers. If I were in that tribe I would start thinking MERGE MERGE MERGE and who would possibly FLIP to the other side when the merge happens. It's obvious to the viewers that Shambo would flip, but maybe not so obvious to the Galu members. But it should be apparent to everyone on that tribe that Shambo is on the outs and that MAYBE she won't want to be loyal to them in the long run.

I don't see why Shambo wasn't voted out:

1.) Broke/Lost snorkeling gear.
    2.) Lost chicken
    3.) Has sat out on a few challenges so far
    4.) Is annoying

Yasmine at least was athletic. Who cares if she didn't do anything at camp? You got 9 others who will. Voting her out then essentially won't make a difference to camp life because, well, there will still only be 9 active camp workers

It's all a matter of "what have you done forto me lately?"
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I am always a little bit suspicious until I see the interviews of the editing when it shows someone "not working" around camp. I suspect in Yasmin's case, it is far more likely she was booted for being annoying as hell around camp. Remember they had what? A week of her? If she was anything at all like she was in a few hours with Foa Foa during that time then I think it was an easy pick for them.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I was glad Yaz got voted off because her big mouth was starting to get more annoying than Russell. Good riddance to her!
    I can't believe how stupid Shambo was. Telling those guys about the clues about where the HII was hidden. And then that one guy (can't think of his name) found it! If she yets voted off she has no one to blame but her 'country girl' self!

+ Reply to Thread