Poll: Who will be the final winner?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: If the Final Two spoilers are true - who do you think will win?

I can't see Matt beating Rob 7-0.
    I think Rob would at least pick up a couple of respect votes.
    I hope people view Rob as a shrewd player, rather than simply someone who turn on them.
    It's all part of the game.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    To be perfectly honest, I don't think he turning on his alliance was the most intelligent move in the game, especially doing it several times. It does make the show interesting, though... Regardless, I'm pretty sure that Rob's deceit has turned too many jurors against him that his winning would be a long shot in my opinion. Jenna has been loyal to her alliance, so I think they would show loyalty and vote for her. Also, I don't think Butch or Matthew have really rubbed anyone the wrong way, so I think both of them stand a really good shot. I guess we'll just see what happens. To be honest, though, I would like Butch to win, simply because he's the most likeable...

I tend to agree with you Anna.

While the jury on the first Survivor tended to recognize a good game, this jury is hard to call. On one hand, you have people like Deena and Dave that you would THINK would vote for the better player.. but when it comes down to it, might vote on personal emotions instead.

I think Deena and Dave are really the wild cards in all of this.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

lol_its_fun
    After the crybaby scene, how could anyone vote Jenna as the "Ultimate Survivor" unless they didn't get to see the clips.
    :crybaby

FORT Fogey
    Actually, they don't get to see any of the clips, action, or testimonials. They have to place their judgments on their experiences before being voted off and from what they hear during Tribal Councils.

Fri Morning Survivorback
    Originally posted by fluff
    I agree.
    It's tough to call what Rob would do.
    He might not want to vote for Matthew as he was basically controlling him for half the show, if not longer. He might feel he doesn't deserve the win becasue of that.
    Rob is WAY too much a student of the Survivor game to consider giving his vote to Jenna. I think his will go to Matt without hesitation.
    What do honesty, integrity, morals, or ethics have to do with a million dollars?

Fri Morning Survivorback
    I think Deena is solidly in Rob's corner come jury time. All her post game comments have reflected respect for the game and what it takes to win. I don't think she'll give her vote to Jenna under any scenario.
    What do honesty, integrity, morals, or ethics have to do with a million dollars?

Fri Morning Survivorback
    Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    So, if my guesses are right, Butch could beat anybody, Rob would lose to anybody, and Matt could beat everyone except Butch. THus, strategy shows that voting Butch off would be smartest for everyone, although I hope they don't vote him off. Rob screwed too many people over that I don't think there's a chance of him winning, because Deena, Alex, Heidi, and Jenna would all vote against him, regardless of who he is up against.
    I think Deena would vote for Rob against everybody because of her respect for his game play. I would give him Alex's vote as well except if he were against Jenna. Based off the post game comments, there was a lot of respect for Rob's game play. I don't think Rob could beat Matt, but I'm not sure about Butch. Rob's speeches may sway the jury away from the nice guy vote. I don't think Jenna has a chance against anyone. All that being said, I'd wager another 4-3 finish regardless of the F2!

Originally posted by mflcommish
    Rob is WAY too much a student of the Survivor game to consider giving his vote to Jenna. I think his will go to Matt without hesitation.
    No question, especially after Princess Jenna's whine-fest about losing her precious zeta crown.

Namaste.

Hereís why I think Matt will beat Jenna in Final TC:

- Jeff has said the big factor in winning was Final TC questions. Jenna looks like she canít relate to anyone other than her close friends Heidi and Alex. Matt tied with Rob on the questionnaire challenge till he threw it. He knows the tribe. So he will likely be more able to tell the jury what they want to hear than Jenna will.

- This seasonís jury seems savvy enough to realize that voting for Matt would be better for their own images Ė why worry about who wins once youíve lost? Salvage what you can (i.e., a good media image) for yourself.

- The jury may also vote for Matt because he likely betrayed Rob to get to F2 with Jenna. Many of the jury members feel they are on the jury as a result of Robís betrayal. They may just see Matt as the guy who avenged them.

This may just be wishful thinking, but Iím wishing sooooo hard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast