View Poll Results: Who will be the final winner?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Matt

43 87.76%
  • Jenna

6 12.24%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: If the Final Two spoilers are true - who do you think will win?

Christy broke that alliance first by wavering and considering voting for the girls against Rob.

Don't get me wrong, I like Christy.. however, she violated that spit/shake agreement first.. not Matthew.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Newbie
    Very true MissF. Would have loved to have seen if Butch or Matt made any attempt at all to get Christy to commit. All MB showed was Rob making a quick try and that was that. I'm sure Matt and Butch could have gotten Christy off that damn fence if they talked to her. Would have saved her for sure.

Exactly. I suspect they ran out of time. Seems like while Christy/Butch had a chat (to vote Heidi - later Jenna) Rob and Matt may have had another chat and not enough communication was made. Butch's "the alliance is very strong" comment, coupled with Matt's "Christy broke away" comment tells me that there were two different trains of though going on.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Obviously, nobody discussed the change in plans with Butch. He might be upset by that. But if he had to choose between Matt and Jenna, I'm sure he'd take the guy who sat in the boat with him for hours and fished. Matt also helped Butch with chores around camp, while Jenna did not.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I think with Butch it will all come down to the chores. The only way he'd vote for Jenna now would be if Matthew ran through the camp with scissor held point out.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

thats so great spegs.
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

Spegs... I think you are on to something.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

kaj
    Originally posted by cali
    Everyone has given such great reasoning for their thoughts on who would vote for whom.

I hope it is not as close as some are predicting. I don't want Jenna to get any votes, and I want them all read
    That would be a killer! What if, for the first time in Survivor history, the final votes are 6-1...or heavens! 7-0...If all 7 votes are for Matthew, I would like them to read it all, aloud. With Jeff P. constantly reminding..."...5 votes ffor Matthew, STILL none for Jenna."

We can dream Kaj

Jeff would sound so good saying those words
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

With Jeff P. constantly reminding..."...5 votes ffor Matthew, STILL none for Jenna."
    Or the "4 votes does it.. no need to count the rest" bit.

That would also be fun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast