+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 9/24 Show Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/24 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3711088;
    I soooo hope that the two different tribes have two different immunity idols at each other's camps. It would be priceless to see Little Beelzebub's little goat face when he got called out by Jeff!!!

I'm sure that's too much to hope for, though.

Prhoshay--Hi After all the nasty stuff he's said about women?

I am in there hoping with you that he gets his comeuppance.

I enjoy watching Russell much more than Ben. Well, except that I feel like I need to bleach my eyes whenever he's wearing his dirty gray underwear with his gut hanging out. It's not a muffin top. It's a popover. He's going all out in the challenges and is entertaining. I'm with Krom that I'll enjoy him unless he turns into a hypocrite.

I'm intrigued to see what happens with Russell and the HII if in fact he can't actually use it because he found it in his own camp.

Ben is perhaps my least favorite Survivor ever. Arrogant little creep. Yes that challenge was violent and meant to be violent. Tripping like that would have been a fifteen yard personal foul penalty in football. Calling Jeff a sissy because he threw him out when he tripped Russell after they were all warned is ridiculous.

I'm really hoping that the "dumb ass girls" start to get a clue and not let themselves get manipulated. Unless Foa Foa gets it together they may be the second tribe in Survivor history to send one player to the merge.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

FORT Fogey

IMO just because Russell haa a foul sexist mouth and calls someone "dumb ass girls" doesn't mean that WE have to.

He has no respect fot women--I can't "admire" him for behaving in that nasty women-hating way.

FORT Fogey

I am not completely oblivious to the lack of real in reality television, but I always thought Survivor showcased more real than a lot of the others. This season, however, seems so staged to me with regards to Russell and his antics. It is so obvious to that he is a staged villain because fans like his antics. Ben on the other hand is a true real villain because he is acting like himself, and is vile and rude.

An important difference between Russell and Ben is that Ben does not appear to have any self-control, or any sense that he needs to. They both feel entitled, but Ben naturally so and Russell because of his manipulations.

My gosh, where does Casting find these people?
    Yasmin is not my favorite character, but for Ben to make that ghetto comment and call Jeff and his Survivor rules sissy just floored me. I realize these people are playing a game, but how the heck do they face their real life friends and family after they appear on this show?
    Is anyone else sick of Russell running around in those horrible shorts with his protruding belly? Way too much of a visual for me. :nono
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;3711096;
    I enjoy watching Russell much more than Ben. Well, except that I feel like I need to bleach my eyes whenever he's wearing his dirty gray underwear with his gut hanging out. It's not a muffin top. It's a popover. He's going all out in the challenges and is entertaining. I'm with Krom that I'll enjoy him unless he turns into a hypocrite.

I'm intrigued to see what happens with Russell and the HII if in fact he can't actually use it because he found it in his own camp.

Ben is perhaps my least favorite Survivor ever. Arrogant little creep. Yes that challenge was violent and meant to be violent. Tripping like that would have been a fifteen yard personal foul penalty in football. Calling Jeff a sissy because he threw him out when he tripped Russell after they were all warned is ridiculous.

I'm really hoping that the "dumb ass girls" start to get a clue and not let themselves get manipulated. Unless Foa Foa gets it together they may be the second tribe in Survivor history to send one player to the merge.
    Too Late.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Interesting the challange we just had is a survivor production crew game. In past seasons the production people would play a game on breaks with what ever balls, basketball/football/soccer, ect and throw them at trash cans at each end. Since it often rains most times in was muddy ( and lots of beer) Probst and soon upper fellows were watching one day and said " hey this may make a good challange"
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Insider sences:

3 of the 6 votes for Betsy were " because the majority wants you out" If you add those 3 to Betsy's vote THEY were the majoity and Ben would go home. No communication between the girls.

At Galu they were laughing that sending Yasim to Foola Foola would drive them crazy with all her talking ( little do they know)
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

I have a question, in the past when someone was medically removed from a losing team, there was no eviction at tribal?
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

+ Reply to Thread