+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Survivor 19 Interview Questions

Re: Survivor 19 Interview Questions

My first impression of Shambo when she was sent to Foa for the day was how she spent it teaching them little survival skills. I don't think we saw anything like that at all when she was at Galu. Did she try that at Galu and was rejected?

Russell left the chicken coop open. What happened from that? Did the chickens stay put? Did she get blamed for more carelessness? Did she realize it was sabotage?

Russell generally went along with her requests on votes, but they seemed to be based more on emotion than strategy. Does she regret the sequence of any of them? Does she think she could have gone farther with a different allegiance than to Russell?
    Last edited by Brooks; 12-18-2009 at 10:26 AM.

In the Ponderosa clip, I understood Shambo to say she had hurt her neck while in the contest. What happened? How did it affect her?

Just idle curiosity, but I'd love to know why she left the Marine Corps...
    Also, in the very first episode of the season, she did a long PI describing herself as a "real people magnet" saying that "People just love me!" Does she have any idea why she got off to such a rough start with the other GALU tribe members and did she really feel as much anger toward them as we saw on the show?
    Once she allied with Russell, how far did she realistically think he would take her with him in the game?
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345