+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 19 Interview Questions

Re: Survivor 19 Interview Questions

Hey guys, we participate in an interview at 3:00 Eastern time so I couldn't throw in any of these last questions. Some of them did get asked in some variations.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

PWS
    FORT Fogey

For whoever goes out next... we keep hearing about dehydration as a problem before Russell's medical evacuation.
    I guess I'm still confused about the dehydration. I mean both Russells were out in the rain, and Russell H certainly was collecting rainwater to drink. Surely someone on Russell S's team was doing that, too? I can see being cold, being hungry, being sleepless, but not being dehydrated with all that pure water pouring from the skies. Why was there not plenty of water for everyone, to fill the canteens, etc.?

Any questions for Liz?

Who?

(just kidding, sort of)

Isn't she the one who whined early on about ethnic discrimination? Would she like to expand on that? I didn't see that, only gender disrespect.

A future question for someone from Galu, because Liz might not know this one: In RS' interview, about who he might pick as the new leader, he said: "I would probably pick Laura only because I was beginning to speculate maybe she was running the game." Did anyone else know what RS was referring to?
    Last edited by Brooks; 10-30-2009 at 11:38 AM.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Did Foa Foa members being sincere when you talked about the deep layer of trust you had for each other during your final Tribal Council? Did NO ONE on the team have a clue as to how devious Russell was?
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Does she think RH voted her off because she was the only woman who seemed to not totally trust him completely, or who occasionally tried to actually express her own opinion? OK, loaded phrased that way, but you get the idea....
    Also, was her tribe also dehydrated during the storm? Did RS's answer about the water make any sense to her?

Questions for Erik?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Who? I just barely caught that he was the Galu who found the idol...

What I really want to know is if RH feels like he wasted his idol, but I guess Erik can't ask that.

I guess ask Erik why he was voted out, because it wasn't that clear to me... does he think his male alliance strategy caught up with him?

Any questions for Kelly?

who? (just kidding...)

Maybe ask her what game play, if any, she sees in some of the other players. Like how does she see people like Brett or John positioning themselves? The GaluGuy-4 split up. Does she think there is a solid GaluGuy-3? Other than Shambo, does she think anyone is getting ready to bail to the other tribe to break up a likely 5-5 split next week? Who is really running Galu (Laura? Dave?) How did she enjoy her 9% share of wood rat?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast