+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 9/17 Premiere Show discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/17 Premiere Show discussion *Spoilers*

PWS--hi. Thanks! That makes a lot of sense to me.

Except for recap shows lowest rated survivor ever: CBS: "Survivor: Samoa" premiere (11.5 million viewers, 6.7/11 households)
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Breast Cancer Awareness! Passepartout's Avatar

Russell will be the nastiest villian and second would be that Ben!
    Wonder what their families think about those two being the most hated on there now? Russell may be nasty but Ben is rude!
    Breast Cancer Awareness!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3705435;
    Dr. Will was all charm, even when he was being a total stinker. He would tell people right to their faces not to trust him, he lies, and then they would turn around and believe everything he said......I loved watching his diary entries because he was so funny about it all and seemed to be having a blast. With Russell it doesn't seem fun, it seems vindictive and malicious. I know that's his thing and he's going for it, but it seems strange to me to come into this experience with a hate-on already for everyone you're playing against. He wants to hate them all, he wants to control them and make them miserable. That's why he's there, it seems to me, to show the dumbasses how to play and win the game. I just wonder, for such a self-proclaimed fan of Survivor...why all the hate?

I feel for his wife and 4 kids. Or is that a lie too?
    This is a great post sweetpea. I totally agree. Didn't realize he had a wife and 4 kids. May IRL he is a real sweet man and its like going off to boot camp for him and he can play "head games" with his teammates he would never do at home. Don't get me wrong, I dispise the guy and I'm not trying to stick up for him in any way, just trying to figure him out.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

premiere episode to be rebroadcast Sat at 8:00pm
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout;3705855;
    Russell will be the nastiest villian and second would be that Ben!
    Wonder what their families think about those two being the most hated on there now? Russell may be nasty but Ben is rude!
    Did I miss something...I couldn't figure out all the animosity that Ben had for Marisa.

At the very beginning, when I heard his southern draw, I was hoping for another JT. Well, it didn't take too long before my bubble was burst!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3705931;
    premiere episode to be rebroadcast Sat at 8:00pm
    Thank you!!

Rats, just checked my dvr and I can't find it. It has CSI and CSI: Miami, but no Survivor. Where did you see it?
    Last edited by mom2; 09-19-2009 at 12:43 AM.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3706000;
    Did I miss something...I couldn't figure out all the animosity that Ben had for Marisa.

At the very beginning, when I heard his southern draw, I was hoping for another JT. Well, it didn't take too long before my bubble was burst!!!

The only thing I can think of was the arguing when they got up and Ben was telling Marisa something about getting the food off the fire? (I think he said crabs.) But I didn't notice anything else.

In retrospect, it's ironic that on the first impressions Marisa likened Russell H. to a pitbull and said she wouldn't want to cross him.

It still bugs me that there didn't seem to be any group speculation as to the water disappearing and/or if Russell said anything about his socks being gone!

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee;3706052;
    The only thing I can think of was the arguing when they got up and Ben was telling Marisa something about getting the food off the fire? (I think he said crabs.) But I didn't notice anything else.

In retrospect, it's ironic that on the first impressions Marisa likened Russell H. to a pitbull and said she wouldn't want to cross him.

It still bugs me that there didn't seem to be any group speculation as to the water disappearing and/or if Russell said anything about his socks being gone!
    Yeah, I remember something now...wasn't it about cooling the water down or something. She just wanted to wait because it was too hot, but he wanted to scoop it out with coconuts or something so it would cool off faster. I don't know, but I thought even there that he was getting testy so fast.

Russel's a jerk through and through and there's no denying it, but I am thinking that I could dislike Ben more.

Never thought I would say it, but I kind of miss Coach. He was so full of himself, but he was never mean. He just wanted to change the face of Survivor.

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee;3706052;
    I was surprised it wasn't a two hour intro. That could have made a difference.

+ Reply to Thread