+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 9/17 Premiere Show discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Newbie

Re: 9/17 Premiere Show discussion *Spoilers*

I think that personally I would like russel and the way he is playing the game if i didn't get the feeling he was a total jerk outside of the game. He seems kinda sleezy. I have a feeling he is not someone I would care to know irl no matter how much money he had. At least he makes it interesting and is a lot more tolerable a villian than coach.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by french dip;3705156;
    I'm probably the only one...but I love bald Russell and how he's playing this "GAME". He's made DH and I laugh out loud several times tonight.
    And he was pretty quick with the challenges. That doesn't mean he won't do something to make his team not win in the future....time will tell.

I hope he goes far. I hope he goes all the way to the top 2 or 3.
    Can you just hear what the jury says about him and asks him during the final tribal council??

I am sooo looking forward to whatever mischief he brings.

And if Liz thinks being labeled the "smart one" just because she's Asain is racist...then I think Ms Elitist New Yorker needs to travel across the Hudson River and spend some time in the real America. What a nitwit.
    She needs to remember she's playing a "GAME" and that most likely other people in the game are not behaving how they would in real life.
    When you start messing with people's personal belongings, I think it's gone too far. Why would he burn stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3705174;
    When you start messing with people's personal belongings, I think it's gone too far. Why would he burn stuff?
    I think he is trying to get his tribe point fingers at each other but Russel is going to be the guy "they all trust/interact/talk" with thus he will be in control.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

I don't think Jeff stretched much this off season. His first "Survivors ready! Go!" had hardly any arm extension whatsoever. Come on Jeff, you gotta stay in shape!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think he may have already spotted the policewoman as the leader of a possible insurrection... as someone who wanted to vote out a different women than he did...she already tried to warn one of the dumb blondes about him. And I fear it will be a while before they figure out Russell H(orrible) is the problem. I mean, who would think someone would burn socks on purpose or POUR OUT water... steal it to drink, maybe, but just pour it out???!!!

In future shows people will sleep on their water bottles!

Russell S(weet) certainly was into giving positive peptalks to his team, wasn't he?

Survivor is back. Well, I am amazed that Russell Hantz has the gall to so obviously be deceitful and underhanded. I realize that Survivor is just a game, but I would never trust that man in person, in business, in life. He spun a marginal story about being an "unfortunate survivor of Hurricane Katrina" and a "trained Firefighter" but really, wouldn't he treat you in his Oil Business just like he does on the show? Makes me doubt as to whether he is the success that he proclaims.

Somehow I feel that invoking quotes from Norm in Cheers at tribal council should result in immediate torch snuffing.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Russell is just a little man with a Napoleon complex. Doesn't matter if he wins or loses he will ALWAYS be just an ugly little troll, inside and out! Trust me, I know one!
    Last edited by tvaholic; 09-18-2009 at 12:08 AM. Reason: add on

I actually don't mind Russel H. I think his game play will be interesting, and I wonder what will happen if and when it all catches up to him in the game. I have a feeling he'd say "Well done!" if voted out, because he treats the game as just that--a game, a game he wants to have fun with and be evil.

It's Ben who I don't like.

I was wondering why Marisa just didn't out Russel at tribal council that he was trying to make a secret F2 alliance with her? It seemed to me that she was over him anyway, so it could not have harmed her to out Russel. This may have swayed some of the tribe's decisions on who to vote out! But, I think minds are made up before tribal council no matter what happens at tribal council. It'd be too risky to switch your vote at the last minute without aid from your fellow tribemates.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

OMG! This season we have Conan the Destoyer in place of Coach the Psycho. This is new, this is different - at least for the first episode. By the third episode his shock and awe antics may have me grinding my teeth instead of laughing at his audacity.

I'm glad I haven't read the spoilers because I've picked out a few interesting people I would like to see continue, the bad guy being one of them, Jambo being another. The fun part of watching each week will be to see if anyone has the guts to go with their gut and gang up against him...don't think it will happen anytime soon.

Survivor is back! Coconuts rule!

+ Reply to Thread