+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Shannon Waters - Survivor Samoa

FORT Fogey

Re: Shannon Waters - Survivor Samoa

I have not watched this season so I do not know anything about "Shambo". BUT I did meet her and talked to her on Monday. She flew from SNA-SEA on Monday. I was working the flight and she was the last one on broad.
    The other agent has watched all of this season so she was asking all kinds of questions like "SO do you have a huge chunk of change to spend?"

Shannon would not answer ANY show related questions and had a GREAT poker face. She actually looked at us as if we had come from Mars when we asked the obvious "We wanna know" questions.

She did tell us how they picked the clothes to take. They were told to email CBS photos of 6 shirts, 6 pairs of pants and 6 Bikinis. Then CBS sent back which 2 of each that they were to bring.
    Shannon said that she sent pics of Jog Bras as her "bikini tops". She said that she is a Survivor junkie and did not want any type of "malfunction" during a challenge.

All in all she was really nice and personable. AND she told us she'd come back Dec 21 to tell us who won

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3760690;
    I have not watched this season so I do not know anything about "Shambo". BUT I did meet her and talked to her on Monday. She flew from SNA-SEA on Monday. I was working the flight and she was the last one on broad.
    The other agent has watched all of this season so she was asking all kinds of questions like "SO do you have a huge chunk of change to spend?"

Shannon would not answer ANY show related questions and had a GREAT poker face. She actually looked at us as if we had come from Mars when we asked the obvious "We wanna know" questions.

She did tell us how they picked the clothes to take. They were told to email CBS photos of 6 shirts, 6 pairs of pants and 6 Bikinis. Then CBS sent back which 2 of each that they were to bring.
    Shannon said that she sent pics of Jog Bras as her "bikini tops". She said that she is a Survivor junkie and did not want any type of "malfunction" during a challenge.

All in all she was really nice and personable. AND she told us she'd come back Dec 21 to tell us who won
    Good Stuff
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3760692;
    Good Stuff
    seriously! Thanks for sharing PugMom!

6 bikinis!!! Who has 6 bikinis lying around! Yikes!

We know Survivor tells them what clothes to wear. I'm relieved to hear it is substantially their own clothes. This season they obviously selected for color (yellow or purple).

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3760858;
    6 bikinis!!! Who has 6 bikinis lying around! Yikes!

We know Survivor tells them what clothes to wear. I'm relieved to hear it is substantially their own clothes. This season they obviously selected for color (yellow or purple).
    I'm with you---SIX bikinis? I imagine today's young 'uns do have bikini "wardrobe", but probably most middle aged women don't. I'm with Shambo...if they insist on 2 piece outfits for the women, some good solid won't fall off and can't see through, doesn't really look like underwear underwear would be my choice.

Thanks for that info, PugMum!
    Last edited by PWS; 12-02-2009 at 03:11 PM.

FORT Fogey

You're welcome all! I forgot to add that I did ask her IF after the first few days of "No Soap" did people start to smell?

She said no not really since they spent so much time in the ocean. She said that she scrubbed with the sand and the salt water to get clean and to relieve the itching from the mosquito bites. Salt water takes the itch out!
    She said that she would go to the "pond" to rinse the salt water from her hair even though the "pond" was "really kind of gross". She also said that she kept herself packed in mud to keep the mosquitoes away.

OH and EVERYONE was away from home for 52 days. The first eight to be voted off went to ?. And then after the ninth was voted off, they went to a resort in Figi until the last location show is taped.

Good for you PugMom. Thanks for posting the info too.

She is definitely smart, taking pictures of the various jogging bras. She got one up there on the recruits and mactors.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Great anecdote about Shambo! She's one of the more likeable people on this season.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Every time I think that I can't like Shambles any less, there she goes proving that she is even more spiteful, truculent, bitter and crazy than I thought she was.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast