+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Russell Hantz - Survivor Samoa

Re: Russell Hantz - Survivor Samoa

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3688299;
    If he already is being tagged as the "biggest villain ever," then my expectations are already high up there. And I see that as a bad thing, since most of the time, when my expectations are high, they're not met.
    They didn't specify him, they just said this year would have the biggest villain ever.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, to be a big villian he has to last a while. So if he is planning on destroying his own tribe before the merge I guess they don't catch on.... So, I guess his plan is to be the non-threatening last member of his tribe at the merge, so he gets overlooked as the dominant tribe fights among themselves? And splits the votes at the F2 from their former tribemates?

ETA, Jeff called him the closest thing to evil we've ever had on this game so I think he's the villian. The other Russell is someone Jeff sees as unable to deceive well...going to be confusing. I hope they are on separate tribes.
    Oy! Just read the description of the other Russell---talk about opposites!! And the other Russell is an environmenatl lawyer...now I really hope they are on different teams or the other Russell is a goner!
    Last edited by PWS; 09-06-2009 at 05:22 PM.

Usually those that talk the biggest game never get beyond flapping their gums.

I loved Russell's Survivor tape. I don't know how long he'll last, but he has a plan and I respect him for that. After all these seasons I welcome something different. Like last year's secret alliance, I just wish that had held together longer. I can't imagine despising Russell the way I do Johnny Fairplay. JF was just a jerk. Russell apparently is relatively successful in life and I think has earned a chance to try a different tact.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Ok, my mneumonic...we have Russell S(weet) and Russell H(orrible) or H(ate)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3693997;
    I don't know how long he'll last, but he has a plan and I respect him for that. After all these seasons I welcome something different.
    You know, that's a good point. I would agree that the most entertainment comes from those who enter the game playing from minute one. The plan may be a disaster, but at least it is a plan!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

If he's a good evil, I can respect that and root for him (maybe). Hatch was a good evil, Rob M and Rob C were entertaining evils. Coach? Fairplay? Randy? Corrine? Not so much. Hopefully he's not in with that group. Of course, he may not get the evil edit he expects if he's playing solely for the camera. Now, why the heck he'd want to destroy his own tribe, I don't know. I guess he's not going to win.

Watching the commercials make me want to go buy earplugs. His voice is going to drive me up the wall.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3688313;
    They didn't specify him, they just said this year would have the biggest villain ever.
    They never say his name but its always his picture on the tube when they say it
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3704672;
    They never say his name but its always his picture on the tube when they say it
    Here, in CA, they've been running nonstop commercials showing someone named Russell and calling him the biggest villain ever in Survivor. THe guy doesn't hold much appeal for me, at all.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread