+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Natalie White - Survivor Samoa

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Natalie White - Survivor Samoa

Natalie White

Hometown: Van Buren, Ark.

Natalie White is your typical Southern Belle, but she is definitely not afraid to get her hands dirty. “Friendly and savvy” are two of her attributes that her fellow castaways will pick-up on right away.

White plans to bring her background in pharmaceutical sales into the game and knows that if you do not make the cut, you are more than likely going to be cut. You either “make the numbers or go home.”

Natalie’s convinced that her ambitious personality will help her during the game. “I’m literally so competitive and scrappy that I don’t care if I have to dive on the ground and get bruised and scraped up, I’ll do it. I’ll do it to win. I love to compete.” Natalie will not waste any time changing her game plan if needed. “I’m observant and flexible, not to mention smart enough to know how to adapt to my surroundings.”

Currently, Natalie is in a relationship and resides in Van Buren, Ark. Her birth date is April 22nd.

Survivor Cast - CBS.com

Who is John Galt?

Re: Natalie White - Survivor Samoa

John and Natalie sitting on a wall . . . Yeah, I can see where this is going.

I am shocked! Shocked I say, that she is a drug sales rep. Who could see that coming?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I see her as someone who talks a big game but can't back it up. I don't want to be stereotypical and point to the pretty blonde girl as an early boot. But, well, I see her as an early boot

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;3685407;
    White plans to bring her background in pharmaceutical sales into the game and knows that if you do not make the cut, you are more than likely going to be cut.
    And that background will help how?
    at the bolded part--
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

“I’m literally so competitive and scrappy that I don’t care if I have to dive on the ground and get bruised and scraped up, I’ll do it.
    Right. She'll probably be one of the first to whine about the crappy conditions.

I predict an early boot!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I found someone name Natalie White that was a contestant and made the top 6 on a show called All American Girl in 2003.

Here are a couple of descriptions from the show:

The creators of American Idol are staging a sensational competition to search for the ultimate "All American Girl." The show will search for women who are talented in the worlds of dancing, sports, singing or acting, and with the personality and charisma to stand out from the crowd.

At the talent show and obstacle course, three coaches (Geri Halliwell, John Salley, Suzanne de Passe) decide who the 15 finalist should be. After the 15 finalist are decided, the coaches pick five girls to be on their team for the whole series. During the series, the three teams go through a training camp to train them in a vast array of disciplines that include athletic ability, mental agility, performance in the popular arts and beauty.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

I don't like her. She reminds me too much of Kelly from Gabon. She clearly has breast implants and she doesn't seem to be particularly bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3686722;
    I found someone name Natalie White that was a contestant and made the top 6 on a show called All American Girl in 2003..
    Different girl that the one on Survivor.

Riley Presley? Natalie White? And Marsha, Marsha, Marsha! « Whassup, Peoples?

Natalie White

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3692790;

Boy, they do look alike though.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast