+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Natalie White - Survivor Samoa

FORT Fogey

Re: Natalie White - Survivor Samoa

I didn't care for Natalie in the beginning. Not much to look at, very little personality, and not a strong player.

As time has gone on, however, she's become one of my favorites. If her facial exressions are any indication, she is VERY engaged in the game. Plus, she gives 110% at challenges. Natalie may be under the radar, but she is not playing under the radar.

And, while she was just bleh for me at the beginning, her growning sense of accomplishment shines. IMO, she is a classic example of how important inner beauty is to overall beauty.

Listening to Jaison talk about how proud he is of her a few episodes back makes me think he has a crush on her. They'd be a very, very cute couple, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3755720;
    I didn't care for Natalie in the beginning. Not much to look at, very little personality, and not a strong player.

As time has gone on, however, she's become one of my favorites. If her facial exressions are any indication, she is VERY engaged in the game. Plus, she gives 110% at challenges. Natalie may be under the radar, but she is not playing under the radar.

And, while she was just bleh for me at the beginning, her growning sense of accomplishment shines. IMO, she is a classic example of how important inner beauty is to overall beauty.

Listening to Jaison talk about how proud he is of her a few episodes back makes me think he has a crush on her. They'd be a very, very cute couple, I think.
    Umm, I beg to differ.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3755723;
    Umm, I beg to differ.
    I bet you aren't the only one Tigerusty. She's a beautiful girl.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Natalie seems to be a really great player. Under the radar but in a good kind of way. Plus she knows when to keep her mouth shut!
    Merry Christmas!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree re her looks...in the beginning I classed her (as did RH) as another interchangeable dumb blonde...in fact I think he thought she was the dumbest of his dumb girls alliance group... but a pretty dumb blonde. It's becoming very obvious she's much more than that. AND RH appreciates her social play w/o wanting to evict her, which is a finesse none of the other women on his team were able to pull off.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3756379;
    I agree re her looks...in the beginning I classed her (as did RH) as another interchangeable dumb blonde...in fact I think he thought she was the dumbest of his dumb girls alliance group... but a pretty dumb blonde. It's becoming very obvious she's much more than that. AND RH appreciates her social play w/o wanting to evict her, which is a finesse none of the other women on his team were able to pull off.
    I think (watch; he'll blow it for me this week) Russell has realized winning isn't going to be quite as easy as he thought. He's showing much more respect for certain people as time has gone one - Natalie is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3755720;
    I didn't care for Natalie in the beginning.
    I didn't think anything of Natalie in the beginning either. But how could we? She received almost no airtime. It wasn't until the merge when we finally saw what Natalie's all about.

I love her now. She's the one I'm rooting for to win. Actually, she's the only one I'm rooting for at all.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I'd love to see Natalie win. She has played a good game & seems like a nice person.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;3757927;
    I'd love to see Natalie win. She has played a good game & seems like a nice person.
    Personally, I think it will come down to Natalie or Russell. I'd like to see Russell win because I think he deserves it the most, but Natalie deserves 2nd place (of the remaining contestants that I like, anyway).

I agree Jexter. At first I found Russell H. off-putting, but as the show progressed I saw that he's playing a brilliant game. Natalie's approach is different, but also effective. I'd also like to see them place 1-2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast