+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marisa Calihan - Survivor Samoa

Re: Marisa Calihan - Survivor Samoa

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;3705394;
    She was a cutie pie. Too bad she had to ruin her game with her big mouth.
    She didn't say anything over the top, she was just trying to be reassured that he wasn't playing her and that their alliance was real. She didn't know like we know that he's a psycho only there to make people's lives miserable.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Newbie

She looked like a real sweet girl would have liked if she had stayed on longer. Pity she got entangled with scum like Russell.

I'm bummed to see her go. She was my fave from her bio, and she was my fave of the girls last night....not that we got to hear much from most of them. I'm sorry she got booted so early
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Regular

I guess she learned that in Survivor, if you have any doubt to a person's honesty, don't confront them personally about it - at least not before you know them better.

She should've brought her concerns up to a couple of the others she had seen him chatting with to compare stories/impressions.

She seemed very well spoken and nice - maybe too much so. I'm sorry to see her go.

I liked her, she was attractive and seemed very strong willed. However, I am NOT seeing how everyone thinks she's so nice? I'm sure she is a nice person, but she didn't seem THAT sweet to me last night. I remember her pretty grumpy and raising her voices to a few people upon waking up early morning. She also got into a big argument with Ben (can't remember if this was shown on the episode or not? It was definitely mentioned in the extras). Even at the reward challenge she seemed really testy during the puzzle. I recall a scene where she yelled something and then ripped a puzzel piece out of someone's hand, as if showing aggravation. Also, at tribal council I sensed irritation and phoniness in her voice when confronting Russel (UNDERSTANDABLY SO). So, I didn't see the sweetness the rest of you all were seeing

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3705873;
    I liked her, she was attractive and seemed very strong willed. However, I am NOT seeing how everyone thinks she's so nice? I'm sure she is a nice person, but she didn't seem THAT sweet to me last night. I remember her pretty grumpy and raising her voices to a few people upon waking up early morning. She also got into a big argument with Ben (can't remember if this was shown on the episode or not? It was definitely mentioned in the extras). Also, at tribal council I sensed irritation and phoniness in her voice when confronting Russel (UNDERSTANDABLY SO). So, I didn't see the sweetness the rest of you all were seeing

Said in an interview she had a big problem “I snap back at really quick at people, especially men"-- not a good strait for a social game
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

FORT Newbie

I liked her, she was attractive and seemed very strong willed. However, I am NOT seeing how everyone thinks she's so nice? I'm sure she is a nice person, but she didn't seem THAT sweet to me last night. I remember her pretty grumpy and raising her voices to a few people upon waking up early morning. She also got into a big argument with Ben (can't remember if this was shown on the episode or not? It was definitely mentioned in the extras). Even at the reward challenge she seemed really testy during the puzzle. I recall a scene where she yelled something and then ripped a puzzel piece out of someone's hand, as if showing aggravation. Also, at tribal council I sensed irritation and phoniness in her voice when confronting Russel (UNDERSTANDABLY SO). So, I didn't see the sweetness the rest of you all were seeing
    I remember seeing the part where she ripped the puzzle piece out of someone's head. It was Mike and he was preoccupied with looking at the other team's puzzle trying to see what they had, and not trying to solve his tribe's own puzzle.

I was really sad to see her go out first. She was my favorite right off the bat. I don't think I've ever had one of my favorites go out first. That damn Russell.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3706077;
    I was really sad to see her go out first. She was my favorite right off the bat. I don't think I've ever had one of my favorites go out first. That damn Russell.
    I've been there with Gabon You will find a new favorite in no time.

She also got into a big argument with Ben (can't remember if this was shown on the episode or not? It was definitely mentioned in the extras).
    I certainly can't fault her for that one. So far Ben seems like a jerk. He's more annoying to me than Russell.....and that's saying something
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast