+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Erik Cardona - Survivor Samoa

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Erik Cardona - Survivor Samoa

Erik Cardona

Hometown: Ontario, Calif

Proud womanizer, Erik claims that he can date four to five women at the same time without any issues. He has no qualms about chasing after a taken woman (as long as she is not married) just for the fun of the chase. He says, “There’s nothing sweeter than taking another man’s goods.” His top hobby is skirt chasing. Even though he can be found chasing multiple women at once, he says that he does have a special female in his life … his dog, Adrian.

Erik holds two degrees from Pepperdine University in Psychology and Sociology but has chosen a career as a bartender. When asked why he has chosen that specific career route, he explains that he likes waking up around 10:00 a.m. and running on the beach instead of being stuck pencil-pushing in a cubicle. He says that he enjoys life while the “sell-outs” do not.

He greatly admires his father because he has sacrificed everything in life for him. In raising him, Erik observed his father’s mental and physical strength as well as endurance for raising an active boy. He feels that his father’s example has provided him with tools that will help him win this game. In addition to his father’s influence, Erik is self-motivated by his competitive nature and desire to prove to himself that he has what it takes to be the next Sole Survivor.

Currently, Erik resides in Los Angeles, Calif. His birth date is April 13th.

Survivor Cast - CBS.com

Who is John Galt?

Re: Erik Cardona - Survivor Samoa

What a jerk!

Ugh...I hope he's the first one to go. That being said, he'll probably win...

Yuck

"Erik claims that he can date four to five women at the same time without any issues"

Emails on match.com do not count as "dating" Erik.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I've read a lot of turn-off bios but have usually ended up liking the person on Survivor. Perhaps he'll fall into the same category

Hopefully he and the several women who hope to flirt to the top will spin off into a self destructive clique...
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I honestly can not for the life of me figure out why the only female in his life is his dog.

Oh, yay. A bartending jackass, such a rarity on reality tv.

And really, he's not all that.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow, his dad must be SO glad he sacrificed all for this jerk. If he admires dad so much you'd think he'd want to be a bit more like him. And the choice in life is not between bartending and "selling out"-- maybe he'll learn something from the nice Russell for example.
    He and that other full of his womanizing skills bartender (Ben) can go mano a mano for the dumb women, and let someone worthwhile win the game. I love that the women he "steals" are totally irrelevant to the chase, it's the other guy he's interested in.
    Assuming this whole bio wasn't to rile up our interest so we'd watch and cheer to see him go out.
    Unfortunately he looks like he might be in decent shape so will be helpful enough in challenges to be around a while.
    Jeff liked him! Thought he was a scrapper and double crosser. (Well, if you are dating 4 or 5 women at once, and stealing other men's women, I guess you develop good double crossing skills.)
    Last edited by PWS; 09-06-2009 at 04:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast