+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ashley Trainer - Survivor Samoa

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Ashley Trainer - Survivor Samoa

Ashley Trainer

Hometown: Maple Grove, Minn.

This 22 year-old woman describes herself as funny, outgoing and flirty, with an emphasis on flirty. Ashley once moved to San Diego for a relationship that did not work out, but now this bubbly former competitive cheerleader plans to use her flirty ways to endear herself to and at the same time manipulate the male castaways. Not only relying on her womanly wiles, Ashley feels that her strong determination will get her far in the game. She claims that she usually gets whatever she wants as long as she puts her heart and mind to it.

In her spare time, Ashley loves kickboxing, watching movies, and shopping. She describes her perfect day as sleeping in followed by working out and shopping, then ending her day with a nice dinner and a movie. During her time away from home, she will miss her mother, whom she describes as her best friend. She will also miss her favorite comfort item, which is her pillow.

Ashley works in a very competitive commission based sales job where she can sell almost anything. She has no qualms about selling items that she hates as long as it helps her reach her quota. She hopes that her “get it done” attitude will win her the title of Sole Survivor. Her first purchase, should she take home the grand prize, would be a condo or new house.

Currently, Ashley resides in Maple Grove, Minn. Her birth date is February 27th.

Survivor Cast - CBS.com

Who is John Galt?

Re: Ashley Trainer - Survivor Samoa

A cute blond girl - either object of interest or prey for the cute boys.

More flirty on the way... could go early.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

If she still lives in San Diego, good luck to her buying a house if she wins the million (do these people forget how much they have to give away to taxes?). I feel like she's a naive girl who is disillusioned by some things. Could definitely hurt her in this game.

Ugh--this profile makes me think I'm going to want this chick gone in a big hurry. What an airhead.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Newbie

She lives in Maple Grove, MN - it's a suburb of Minneapolis. (same place as I do!) If she wins, the money will buy a very, very nice house on one of our many beautiful lakes.

If I were a previous customer, this line would make me nervous: "She has no qualms about selling items that she hates as long as it helps her reach her quota." So far a no for me.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, she seems to have the needed ruthless quality. Does she forget that half the votes come from women? Yikes... So look for her to latch onto some strong guy.... Only the kickboxing makes me think she's at all prepared for this.

I don't see why Jeff thought she'd be perky... maybe from her picture. Here's what he said about her: She surprised JP, because he first thought that she would just be a bubbly fun person, but the more he saw her the more he saw something inside-a sort of spunk and true gut, per se. He won't be surprised if she goes far. She also has a nose stud.

I wonder if the nose stud gets infected! Mean of me, but part of my feeling that if you make holes in your protective layer (aka skin) you get what you should expect...

+ Reply to Thread