+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you were dying in tha gutter...

Originally posted by holly71
    Joanna & Jeanne will not be on the jury, so no questions will be coming from them to the final 2.
    Ooops! Brain lapse.

So right ... but I still wanna know whose granola bar that was....

I think that Deena.... and I WOULD LIKE to see Deena... ask the nastiest questions & grill the remaining contestants.... I'm sure ... especially if Rob is one of the 2 left standing.... that she'll tear him a new one.

ALso I think Jenna & Heidi will be so insane with jealousy that they'll be down right nasty when they confront the 2 finalists... (unless they are one of them, and HOPE they're NOT ....... )
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Christy gave a minor rat speech at her exit. If one of the wicked stepsisters goes F2 she'll spew....

I'm gonna laugh my butt off if they do the finale live, and Jeff says "So Jeanne, why did you deny it was your granola bar? We know it was yours."

That would be so funny.
    I would love for them to expose whoever was responsible on the finale.
    "That's Numberwang!"

<------ refers to John's post

If Jenna is in F2, I wonder what she will do when Christy asks her a question at Final TC.

In view of the fact that Jenna refuses to speak to Christy, I'd like to see all the jurors ask Christy to do all the questioning of Jenna on their behalf.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by sheela
    If Jenna is in F2, I wonder what she will do when Christy asks her a question at Final TC.
    This would be great but I fear it would turn into painfully listening to Ted from Thailand again spit out a passionate but non-sensical and convoluted rhetoric. I don't think Christy handles stress too well and would probably choke.

I hope I'm wrong though and it turns into speech Sue Hawk would be proud of witnessing.

FORT Fogey
    I think Heidi wouldn't give a beeyotch speech, at least not to the effect that Jenna has. Heidi's just talked about some people not being cute enough, she's never been as evil as Jenna has, there is no way anyone can compare to her.

If Jenna's in the F2 then Christy may be the one. Her or Deena.

And to John: Dave will not ask that question! I sense more of a question about intregity since that's what he's always believed in.

kaj
    Originally posted by sheela
    <------ refers to John's post

In view of the fact that Jenna refuses to speak to Christy, I'd like to see all the jurors ask Christy to do all the questioning of Jenna on their behalf.
    To that, sheela, I say...here's hoping! I hope they do that so Jenna would be sick of answering questions from Christy! If Christy asks Jenna a question in the final TC, maye Jenna would hope against hope that Christy would just 'piss off', which happens to be her favorite expression. Bleh.

Why can I picture if Jenna is in the F2 that after Christy asks her question, Jenna turns her face away from Christy to answer so Christy won't be able to "hear" her.

She just seems like that kind of person.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast