+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you were dying in tha gutter...

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    Gotta be Deena - she's a DA. But it would be so much better if she knew about the "screw you fat pig" remark.

FORT Fogey

Sue Hawk, you sure set that bar high

Originally posted by fluff
    I think it would be hilarious to hear either Heidi or Jenna give the "biatch" speech.
    I was just thinking the same thing. Especially Heidi with her weird "schpeech" impediment and her funny sayings.

On the other hand, Deena could really cut up the deserving victim better than anyone else that I can think of.

Originally posted by Bdawg
    Gotta be Deena - she's a DA. But it would be so much better if she knew about the "screw you fat pig" remark.
    Yeah, I would pay to watch that. Only hope that Deena and Christy get together to share stories about the horribleness of Jenna. Dave and Alex will be listening and will find out that the cute little b---- was a devious evil lying conceited spoiled brat.

Namaste.

If it's Butch v Jenna

Christy would question Butch on how he would like to have a Million

When it came to Jenna, Merely say Not a chance

I think that Deena will give the scathing speech, or at least the best presented ripping apart of the F2.

What I am wondering about is who will give the lamest speech. I think either Heidi (who will imitate Penny's no one got to know me BS) or Dave, who will babble on about constestants of honor or something.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

kaj
    Christy- I would like to see her let it all out if Jenna or Heidi ends up in the final 2. But, I agree, she's also very emotional. I suggest she uses her jury speech to just ask a question, like: 'Final 2: Are you nervous? How nervous are you? If I stab you right now, how much blood will you lose? In grams please.'

Deena- Being a DA, I'd like her to bitch all she wants. Please.

Dave- I hope he asks the question that no one else can answer, except maybe one of his friends at home or his co-workers. Something to do with rocket science.

Janet -- Did *you* bring the granola bar?

Jeanne - So how'd ya like those manioc cakes?

I think the folks at Loser's Lodge will put Deena up to the hard questions. I think her DA skills will really be useful.

Don't discount The-Ire-Of-Joanna to show thru. I'm betting on her to ask a sizzler of a question.

Joanna & Jeanne will not be on the jury, so no questions will be coming from them to the final 2.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

BTW, I really hope we DO get to find out whose granola bar that was!!!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Originally posted by kaj
    Christy- I would like to see her let it all out if Jenna or Heidi ends up in the final 2. But, I agree, she's also very emotional. I suggest she uses her jury speech to just ask a question, like: 'Final 2: Are you nervous? How nervous are you? If I stab you right now, how much blood will you lose? In grams please.'

Deena- Being a DA, I'd like her to bitch all she wants. Please.

Dave- I hope he asks the question that no one else can answer, except maybe one of his friends at home or his co-workers. Something to do with rocket science.
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast