+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christy's Chat.

You're not the boss of me ollie's Avatar
    Thanks for that. I don't get to go to the chat rooms because of that "evil work" thing I have to do. I thought it was very interesting. I thought Christy was joking about the Dave thing, though. She seem to have a sence of humor that we didn't really get to see on the show.

Looks like Christy's chat was a lot of fun.

I also read Christy's answer about making out with Dave as a joke.

Thanks Wynd for posting the chat. You're too cool!
    I'm unable to attend the chats because of work, too. Once in a while, I'll attend during my off days.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Ahh! Cool chat I wish I could have been there!

She sounds so nice and friendly. I really like her!
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Princess
    Excellent Wyndemere!! Thank you

Q: Now that you are voted off, in hindsight is there anything different you would have done if you could do it over again?
    C: I would make out with Dave!
    I am sure she was joking - too funny!!

Q: Is there any player you’d be happy to never see again?
    C: Jenna
    Hah!

Q: Did Jenna thank you for letting another letter go up for bid at the auction?
    C: Not officially but I knew inside she appreciated it.
    Awww... she's such a goodhearted person (Christy that is....) *sniff*

Originally posted by jodaar
    OK, why would she make out with Dave if she had such a wonderful boyfriend? Still shaking my head over those answers.

It's a joke!!! or does that not count cause she wasn't one of the "beautiful girls" worthy of being defended for every little thing said about her?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I'm going to try to attend the rest of the chats, if you want I'll try to transcribe it like I did Christy's chat for you to read.

Sorry I didnt think of it with Alex' chat, but then again, his chat wasn't as interesting as this one so ya'll didnt miss much.

Will try to get the rest though, if I'm there
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

FORT Fogey
    I thought that she was being serious about making out with Dave, I mean, why the heck couldn't she? But if she is serious with her boyfriend, that could really wreck things. Maybe she was kidding, or possibly maybe if she wasn't dating her bf she would've done it?

Wow, I wonder what exactly she means when she says that her mom doesn't support her.

She seems like a really awesome person! I'd like to meet her sometime, which will probably never happen. It's not exactly easy to meet Survivor contestants.

Jenna is such a brat!

Thank you for doing that Wyndemere! That was great, I really like Christy and I was soooo sad when she was voted off.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Originally posted by Wyndemere
    I'm going to try to attend the rest of the chats, if you want I'll try to transcribe it like I did Christy's chat for you to read.

Sorry I didnt think of it with Alex' chat, but then again, his chat wasn't as interesting as this one so ya'll didnt miss much.

Will try to get the rest though, if I'm there
    The transript was wonderful, thanks so much for doing it.
    Alex's chat was so grim.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Thanks again Wyndemere!

I can't make the chats because I work during the day and it would be a little too distracting.

I really appreciate it. Thanks! Sounds like it was fun.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast