+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344

Thread: Survivor 19: Samoa Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 19: Samoa Spoiler Thread

Just listened to a little of Shambo's exit interview. Really really interesting bit--she said that at one point in the game (which wasn't shown) she was offered the opportunity to exchange places with one of the FOA tribe members. Then the handler cut her off. That might have changed everything. Have no idea whether she couldn't find somebody on FOA who was willing to swap with her, or whether it was her decision. Strange, though.

She also said that for her audition tape, she did video of her on her Harley, and of her "doing weapons demos with some of my guns."
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

FORT Newbie

Does anyone yet have a list of who was selected for Villains vs. Favorites coming in February?

Quote Originally Posted by den1226;3775061;
    Does anyone yet have a list of who was selected for Villains vs. Favorites coming in February?

There is a spoiler thread with a list, including a boot list in the Survivor 20 spoilers thread. It isn't officially out, though, so any discussion needs to stay in there.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...er-thread.html
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Newbie

Thanks! I am obviously new so I apologize if I posted in the wrong section. I read the last few weeks on here and was AMAZED that for once the spoilers were 100% accurate from week to week.

PawPaw - you are incredible! Will you have an inside track on the new season?

FORT Newbie

Was it ever shown who cast what votes in the finale??

Quote Originally Posted by den1226;3775903;
    Was it ever shown who cast what votes in the finale??
    No, but it is known that Shambo and John voted for Russell.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And I'm sure if there had been other votes for RH they would have been "counted" to build the suspense...so I'm betting those two were the only two.

Russell had a strategy to get to the end. Nat had one as well. Two different styles. The best player is the one who comes out on top, meaning their strategy GETS them the $1 million. Russell's strategy to play people like suckers didn't take into account that he would need those same people to vote for him. His strategy got him to the end - but didn't get him the win. Nat's strategy was to stroke Rus' ego and hang low till it counted and not cause too many waves. Was Nat's strategy as entertaining and in your face like Russell's - No- but it was EFFECTIVE. She walked away with the MONEY. Natalie is the best player hands down. The proof is in the pudding people! The proof is in the pudding!

+ Reply to Thread