+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The MOST EXCITING post-show discussion thread ever! *Spoilers*

Originally posted by Tirlittan
    I believe Matt voted Christy because Matt is playing the game. He knows that Christy and Butch would not be good have with him in final 2. And, when Rob does all the dirty work, nobody should go against Matt in final vote.
    I totally agree. Once again, Rob was seen to take the lead and Matt was seen as the follower, although they voted the same way. Matt is doing the same thing as Rob, but is not getting the blame for it. Did everyone see how the girls said "I don't think Matt would play the game that way", talking about Rob's backstabbing? Maybe, as lots of people still think, Matt is just Rob's puppet, but I truly believe Matt is much, much smarter than that and that he is playing a deep game of his own.

Namaste.

FORT Fogey

Rockin' Rob

spegs posted:
    2. Rob -- works his magic again. It looked like he was in a dangerous position, but he turned it around...once again. I enjoyed the change from the "spider" symbolism to the big snake.
    Well, it sure wasn't in his Speedos.
    Last edited by CaliGirl; 05-02-2003 at 10:59 PM.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Aptly_Named
    [

I know how you feel. I actually said it out loud that if Jenna wins I will stop watching Survivor.

I said the same thing to my friend today: that if there is a F2 final with Jenna and Heidi I will turn my TV off and go to bed and never watch Survivor again.....

Jodaar said Matt trusts Rob 100%. I disagree. I think Matt knows full well that Rob is a snake. But he is slithering along behind that snake all the way to the end.

By the way Jodaar, I am in love with your avatar.

Namaste.

Fri Morning Survivorback
    Originally posted by Suxie
    Jodaar said Matt trusts Rob 100%. I disagree. I think Matt knows full well that Rob is a snake. But he is slithering along behind that snake all the way to the end.
    Great comment! This sums up Matt's strategy and it's working out perfectly! Matt knew Rob was a player long ago and has kept his knowledge secret enough while just following along like he was led. He has had Rob long convinced that he is Rob's pawn and it looks like everyone may be convinced too.
    What do honesty, integrity, morals, or ethics have to do with a million dollars?

mflcommish: it is so great that more people are now agreeing that Matt is a serious player.

And I also wanted to say to Spegs: can we really call Heidi and Jenna crackwhores on this site? Good, because I so, so want one, just one of those skank hos to be the next voted out.

Namaste.

I don't see where spegs called anyone that, but the answer is no, we would prefer that you kept in mind that young teenagers visit...

Fri Morning Survivorback
    Originally posted by Suxie
    mflcommish: it is so great that more people are now agreeing that Matt is a serious player.

And I also wanted to say to Spegs: can we really call Heidi and Jenna crackwhores on this site? Good, because I so, so want one, just one of those skank hos to be the next voted out.
    Rob may be my favorite player yet, due to his on the spot thinking (and his entertainment value, I'll admit). But I'm becoming more and more convinced that Matt may not have been brain dead for most of the show. I was very surprised when he expressed that Rob was manipulative (before Rob confessed his sins). All his comments up to that point amounted to "yes, master". As we wind down, Matt sure is setting himself up extremely well.
    What do honesty, integrity, morals, or ethics have to do with a million dollars?

Sorry, John, I will keep that in mind. I have teenage children myself. Didn't realize they were logging on to this site.

Namaste.

Fri Morning Survivorback
    HELP!
    I can't stop reading FORT today! I'm addicted and I'm going on vacation next week and I'm a little disappointed that I won't be able to read the threads (ok, breath...I'll be in a hotel with a TV Thursday night, whew...). I must find an internet cafe for Paulie's Precap!

I just found you guys a few days ago...

FORT Regular
    I think this has gotta be the best Survivor ever...you really never know what is gonna happen next...this is how i rate the survivors so far.

Heidi: I don't think she is the dumb blond that she is being edited to be. In some of the interviews with Alex , JP and Christy, they did mention something about Heidi being smart and a much better player and bigger threat than Jenna She obviously has some startegy going on, but we just can't tell from what we are being shown.

Jenna: I really cann't stand this bitch. BUT, if the spoilers are really true and she goes to the F2, I can see why. She is a good player. She lasted this long and somehow or other she is almost always in the majority vote. She is in the know, and i think she has used her "charm" to some degree to get votes on her side (I am thinking Matt)

Rob: He is obviously an intelligent and scheming player. Prob the best in the entire series. He makes for good TV and I think contributed greatly to the revival of Survivor's popularity. I don't rate his chances very highly to make it to F2 though. Everyone hates him, he has stabbed everyone in the back at least once and i think he will prob go in the next TC.

Butch: Very under the radar. Up till now, we really don't know that much about him and his strategy except for "The Chain" .

Matt: I tend to feel he is playing everyone. The clues are quite obvious. He mentioned he didn't want to show any emotion (sign of weakness), his pre survivor Interview about him playing many roles, even that conversation he had with Rob (Yahoo platinium) where he seemed really desperate for Rob's approval.I think it is all an act. He mentioned before he wanted to act and loved spy games. I think he is a fantastic actor. BUT, how far he will go is really in the air. I want him to go to F2 and evetually win, but, his chances seem a little shaky now esp with Rob's love of double dealing.

I can't wait for next week....urrgghhh..this is gonna be a loooong week for me.

+ Reply to Thread