+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The MOST EXCITING post-show discussion thread ever! *Spoilers*

Yahoo Survivor Insider
    TRIBAL COUNCIL VOTING Episode 11

Christy (smiling as she votes for Jenna): Your wish has come true, you're going home. You're getting a shower. You're getting food. Go home, look beautiful, be happy, we don't need you.

Jenna (voted Kristy): I'm voting for you Christy, because you don't play the game. You don't care about anyone else. You outwardly said that you hate me and Heidi so why would I ever want you on my team?

Heidi (votes Christy SHE SPELLED IT RIGHT): I'm voting for you Christy because you just skated along too far in this game, it's time to go your number's up.

Butch (votes Jenna): Jenna I am in a very strong alliance and I gave them my word. I think you're a great girl, this is nothing against you personally but the alliance is very strong. I'm staying with the alliance. Best of luck to you.

Rob (votes Christy): I made you an offer that you couldn't refuse, and you said 'let me think about it' She who hesitates is lost.

Matt (votes Christie): She dug her own grave. She had a secure fourth place finish at a minimum. She refused to follow through with our alliance. She chose to distance herself from us. She deserves what she's getting. I was very disappointed. And she’s a great girl. I bent over backwards to help her. She basically thumbed her nose up at me. She deserves this.

*low whistle* Wow, I wish they'd show us more of Matthew's comments. The last couple weeks, he's had some great things to say.

BTW, based on his comments, it appears Rob told him Christy had officially ditched their alliance.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Jenna (voted Kristy): I'm voting for you Christy, because you don't play the game. You don't care about anyone else.

Heidi (votes Christy SHE SPELLED IT RIGHT): I'm voting for you Christy because you just skated along too far in this game, it's time to go your number's up.
    Coming from these two, those commentaries are rich...

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by spegs
    When Jenna jumped in the water, I was seriously hoping for a hunger alligator. Why, why weren't they hungry?!?!?!?
    Maybe they thought " oh my God! This chick has no meat at all, and we don't want to chew bone because it hurts our teeth". Let's wait and see if there is something else around.

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by spegs

5. Matthew -- He obviously threw the IC--no one who is such a virtuoso with the bow and arrow, spear, and blow dart could suck that bad with the sling shot. Notice that he also helped Jenna get one disc...all part of the plan

Originally posted by Tirlittan

I hereby offically declare I am a Matt fan from now on. And Rob is an excellent player, but I do believe Matt is the best player ever. Only way I could not see Matt & Rob duo not to reach the F2 is if Butch would make a pact with the she-devils.
    OH you are so clever!! I hadn't thought of Butch making a deal with the she-devils. That would definitely make him win, wouldn't it??? But why would they side with Butch?? They would have to know that Butch would beat them hands down in the final 2... But what an interesting thought. I am very afraid that Butch is next to go.. it's a shame. and to echo some other thoughts here, I HATE HEIDI AND JENNA! they are like the most hateful girls in my high school were and like the most miserable b***h women I work with now!!! It never changes.
    Dr. Will: My BB champion!

Fri Morning Survivorback
    Originally posted by SamsMom
    But why would they side with Butch?? They would have to know that Butch would beat them hands down in the final 2...
    I think that Matt and Rob both are bigger IC threats than Butch in the F3. If one of the girls win, they both make it to F2.

Plus, they would side with Butch because

A. They can't trust Rob to follow through
    B. Matt is WAY too big an IC threat
    C. Butch is ripe for the picking. His belief in the strength of the alliance is shaken (he wasn't told of the vote switch), so he certainly can't trust Rob or Matt anymore.
    What do honesty, integrity, morals, or ethics have to do with a million dollars?

Originally posted by plinko
    Does anyone know if Christy will be on the Early Show tomorrow? If so, what time does it air (Eastern Standard Time)? I'd like to tape it. She was by far my favorite, and I am still in shock that she is gone!
    I hope you did tape it just in case.. as always... just tape instead of ask

when I saw christy get voted out, I knew she would be on Early Show definitely (why? being deaf! and being popular among fans! ) and good enough she was on the show after all..

you know the all Early show interview with survivors, I thought the setting was not in USA but this morning.. the Early Show gangs asked her to stay on a little longer for more Q and A so now I know the show was taped long time ago.. but those who knew Christy or any of those players hasn't said a word on who's the winner.. hmm.. this tells me those who appeared on Early Show was not at the jury lodge or loser lodge during this season... but Already did..

I am sure someone who's member here on this forum knew who's the winner for sure.. just cuz the show was taped not live.. just spit it out.. who's the winner???

believe me, the rating for S6 will go down dramatically afterall Christy was voted out!

it might be useless for me to watch S6 next Thurs and Sunday... who cares about those evil stepsisters and the snake! As for Butch.. he may not make it. Matthew, his chance is questionable..

Cheers!

You're not the boss of me ollie's Avatar
    Originally posted by SamsMom
    OH you are so clever!! I hadn't thought of Butch making a deal with the she-devils. That would definitely make him win, wouldn't it??? But why would they side with Butch?? They would have to know that Butch would beat them hands down in the final 2... But what an interesting thought. I am very afraid that Butch is next to go.. it's a shame. and to echo some other thoughts here, I HATE HEIDI AND JENNA! they are like the most hateful girls in my high school were and like the most miserable b***h women I work with now!!! It never changes.
    Sometimes I wonder about that...maybe those chicks are so self centered that they don't even realize that they couldn't win against Butch.

Hmmm, Butch and the she-devils, intriguing.
    He would not make it past the final three unless he won immunity, but if he did I would like to think he'd walk away with the title.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread