+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The MOST EXCITING post-show discussion thread ever! *Spoilers*

1. Christy -- I curled into a fetal ball, sucked my thumb and whimpered when the vote turned on her. I wasn't really hoping for her to win, but if she could have just outlasted the crackwhores! It would have made me so much happier.

2. Rob -- works his magic again. It looked like he was in a dangerous position, but he turned it around...once again. I enjoyed the change from the "spider" symbolism to the big snake.

3. Jenna and Heidi -- I hate them with the heat of a bazillion suns. When Jenna jumped in the water, I was seriously hoping for a hunger alligator. Why, why weren't they hungry?!?!?!? I hate that they outlasted Christy. I hope the fire scars both their faces next week.

4. Butch -- he appears to be in trouble, but he's been out of the loop before. Hmmm....can you really get under the radar when there are only 5 people left?

5. Matthew -- I doubted him last night. He sucked monkeys at the IC, and he voted out Christy. Then I regrouped, and decided it was all part of the brilliant plan. He obviously threw the IC--no one who is such a virtuoso with the bow and arrow, spear, and blow dart could suck that bad with the sling shot. Notice that he also helped Jenna get one disc...all part of the plan
    Then, he controlled the last disc with his mind to make sure Jenna did indeed get immunity. Voting against Christy was all part of keeping Jenna in the game. And he knows that even though he is creepy and voted her off, Christy will vote for him in the end.

I still wish we could have said goodbye to Heidi and Jenna last night. Hate, hate, hate 'em!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

3. Jenna and Heidi -- I hate them with the heat of a bazillion suns. When Jenna jumped in the water, I was seriously hoping for a hunger alligator. Why, why weren't they hungry?!?!?!? I hate that they outlasted Christy. I hope the fire scars both their faces next week.

Like an alligator would willingly go after Jenna's skin and bones carcass (not to mention she'd probably taste like crap).

If he plays it right and the rumors are true about Matt and Jenna making final two.... Butch could have made third place, especially if they get together and boot Rob off next.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Fri Morning Survivorback
    Originally posted by Charis
    I have to hand it to Rob, he somehow always manages to land himself in the seat of power even though everyone knows he can't be trusted.
    Shades of Richard Hatch!
    What do honesty, integrity, morals, or ethics have to do with a million dollars?

Fri Morning Survivorback
    Originally posted by Paulie
    I agree that he's a nice, kind role model type of person. But, as a Survivor player, he's done nothing to warrant victory in this game. How many times has he been shocked at Tribal Council because the real power was voting in a different manner than him and didn't feel he was important enough to inform of the decision?

He has coasted through the entire game. I don't think he can win.
    I'll bet Butch has voted in the minority more often than the majority!
    What do honesty, integrity, morals, or ethics have to do with a million dollars?

fij
    UGH!!
    I was so doing the happy dance last night thinking of how satisfying it was going to be to watch heidi get booted. ~sigh~

I don't think Christie got cocky until she got to TC, I really think that she was just being honest and really thought she might have had a better chance with the BA when Rob approached her. Unfortunately, it was not very smart to actually SAY that to Rob.

Rob might go down as the best Survivor player ever. His only fault is that he overplays, but it always seems to work out for him in the end. He's known exactly who to team up with at every turn.

I'm rooting totally for Matt at this point, I think he's playing a great game. He's probably decided at this point who he wants to go to the final 2 with, and I can easily see him decide to vote off Christie with no emotion whatsoever. It's business, she stood between him and his final goal, there was no reason not to vote for her.

Did anyone else think that Dave and Alex might have both been going to an audition for the cop from the Village People role after TC last night?

FORT Fan
    Originally posted by dobolina
    Hey Tmcrae....good observations!
    Aw, shucks!

Thanks, dobolina!

Originally posted by fij
    I'm rooting totally for Matt at this point, I think he's playing a great game. He's probably decided at this point who he wants to go to the final 2 with, and I can easily see him decide to vote off Christie with no emotion whatsoever. It's business, she stood between him and his final goal, there was no reason not to vote for her.

I hereby offically declare I am a Matt fan from now on. And Rob is an excellent player, but I do believe Matt is the best player ever. Only way I could not see Matt & Rob duo not to reach the F2 is if Butch would make a pact with the she-devils.

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    Originally posted by fij
    Did anyone else think that Dave and Alex might have both been going to an audition for the cop from the Village People role after TC last night?
    Alex looks like that guy in the Backstreet Boys (sorry I don't have a clue what his name is). Who's looking creepy now?

Originally posted by fluff
    John and I both have the luxury of working from home.
    Plus I sometimes order my groceries online.
    I love that service.
    That's why we're the sad acts posting here at 7am
    Hey, Fluff...don't forget that I usually hop online from home for a bit every morning before heading into work...

+ Reply to Thread