+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The MOST EXCITING post-show discussion thread ever! *Spoilers*

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    Originally posted by cruzlvr

Did you notice how Jenna still completely ignored Christy when her and Heidi were standing with Christy and Heidi was trying to talk Christy into going with them. And the Looks Jenna was making with face!!!! Unbelievable - what a scab!!!!!!!!!
    Poor Jenna, she's just so misunderstood

Yeah, that was pretty funny. May have been editing, but probably not. Jenna is the only one who could be snooty while she's groveling.

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Originally posted by ollie
    Was Jenna trying to show her "softer/caring" side by giving the necklace to Heidi? What was up with that? Maybe Heidi promised her some money if she won.
    I'm thinking they are just trying to "remind" the other three guys that they have an unbreakable pact and there is no way they could go against each other (watch previews for next week.).

Or perhaps Jenna thought it was a brilliant mastermind move to give up immunity and was hoping that someone might be confused and not "shift" their votes.

Anyway, Heidi is doing all the persuading to Christy, but then backstab her at the end. Great move, Sherlock. I wonder if Jenna spoke to Christy ever in this game. (Christy mentioned about it once in Ep. 2)
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Originally posted by John
    I hereby declare this thread a Clay-Free Zone!

Now, everyone partay!

Noooooooooo. Christy's gone. :crybaby

Being more rational now, I think she should have seen it coming. She played both sides.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I think Jenna gave her immunity to heidi to either confuse the others or to solidify thier friendship. Matt voted Christy because he's still being led by Rob.
    Two of the most outragous comments tonight were Heidi saying she's sacraficed for others and Rob saying anyone would have given up thier reward like Matt did. Yeah Rob I'm sure jenna would have just handed it right over.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

You're not the boss of me ollie's Avatar
    The season of "I am in control" and "oops, there it is, oops there it goes."

I've had plenty of ollie-oops in my life so I can relate (of course it never cost me a MILLION DOLLARS!!!)

Fri Morning Survivorback
    I don't know why Rob didn't pull the double cross...

After he told the girls he was in with the plan to vote out Christy, he could have voted for Jenna knowing that Christy's vote didn't matter:

Jenna and Heidi: Christy
    Christy: Rob
    Matt, Butch, Rob: Jenna

And Jenna goes home...

So the key mystery to me is how Matt was brought into the fold!
    What do honesty, integrity, morals, or ethics have to do with a million dollars?

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    And of course, as we all know, Christy was loyal to her original alliance after all. Rob was just being too paranoid and cautious to kick Christy off.

But by pulling that move, I think Rob's chances of proceeding in the game and winning in the final vote rose higher. Now we know for a fact that Rob will win Christy's vote if he was to be with Heidi or Jenna in the finals.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

Christy got the boot because Rob needed to get rid of one of the 3 (Matt, Christy or Butch), Rob almost went after Matt, but I think Rob still has not quite figured out that Matt is actually playing Rob, although he is getting suspicious. Next week either Heidi or Jenna will be voted out, because that is the final week others have majority. Preferably Heidi is gone, because Jenna seems bitchier, and a better bet to go against at the end. Then week after one cutie Butch is gone unless he wins immunity, because nobody can afford Butch in F2, even Jenna should realize that (but who knows). Then, Matt should win final immunity and take Rob with him, Matt wins. Or, if something odd happens, and Rob or a cutie wins final immunity, if it was Jenna winning final immunity, she would take Matt with her, because she is dumb, but if it was Heidi, Heidi would take Rob, because she actually can think from behind that mask of hatred. Rob would take one of the cuties, because by then he should have figured out that Matt was all along his biggest threat, and played the game better than Rob

Well, whatever happens, this years Survivor certainly is better game playing conspiracy theories than ever before. And I thought it would be boring... Was I ever wrong

All hail Matt!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    OMG!!! I'm still in shock that Christie is gone!! I loved her statement at the end tho about the evil stepsisters. Boy will this shake up the spoiler boards! Please let one of the evil stepsisters be next to go. I don't think I can take them much longer. ARGH!!!
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Originally posted by CantGetNuf
    Matt voted Christy because he's still being led by Rob.
    I believe Matt voted Christy because Matt is playing the game. He knows that Christy and Butch would not be good have with him in final 2. And, when Rob does all the dirty work, nobody should go against Matt in final vote.

+ Reply to Thread