+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VCR Alert TONIGHT! Bush Speaking

*makes mental note not to adjust the big grandfather clock that appeared in the middle of the room just now*

(TOTAL Doctor Who in-joke, everyone. Sorry if I left you out of the loop by making it. )
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Doctor, you make an interesting point, but what can I say? I'm a Survivor nut and any attempt to meet my fanaticism with logic is doomed to failure, for I cannot hear you.

George, all I ask is keep it brief and don't make a complete moron of yourself as usual
    "That's Numberwang!"

Care for a jelly baby? TheDoctor's Avatar
    Paulie, the fact that you made that joke and that I immediately could picture the scene you were talking about means that we are both[list=1][*]complete geeks, and[*]old.[/list=1]Oh well. At least I'm in good company. Not sure you are, though. Grab yourself a TARDIS screen saver to cheer yourself up.

Fluff, your Survivor fanaticism may rule the boards now, but if you'll notice, I've posted *six* times now, less than 24 hours since I joined the FORT. Another 2,395 days like today and I will soon have the most postings and then I will rule the FORT!* MUAHAHAHAHA!

* Assuming you don't cheat and post anything else for the next 2,395 days.

Aha, see how easy it is for me to scupper your plans?

**skips off feeling smug...trips...skins knee...re-evaluates smugness to possible injury ratio...sees it's in her favour...recommences the skip**

Jon Pertwee rooolzzzzz!!!
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Stop speechifying so much, dubya!

Originally posted by Paulie
    NooooOOOOoooooOoOOOo!!!!

Why does he always interrupt Survivor, for heaven's sake?!? Can't he interrupt Sabrina, the Teenage Witch or something?!?!?
    I have just heard this nasty rumor as well, so my plan is to be on full alert, VCR at the ready and eyes front and center, rigidly fixed on screen.

However, isn't his usual speaking time at 9PM which could just as easily preempt CSI because that would be just perfect.

I refuse to wait for Survivor longer than one week.

Note to TheDoctor: slow down, you'll wear yourself out!

FORT Fogey

That's why!

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    Why does he always pick Thursday nights?
    He doesn't have the intellect that it takes to watch "Survivor."

Wonders if he should point out the more important stat regarding fluff's post count - aw, what the heck.

Total Posts: 14377 (62.39 posts per day)

Get ta postin' TheDoctor!

Care for a jelly baby? TheDoctor's Avatar
    62.39/day! Man, I've got to get busy. No time for thoughtful observations or insightful comments.

So, uh... did you see what that guy said to that other guy last week? During that scene where they were walking in the jungle? Man, he is such a goner once the others figure it out. And that one girl is going to get in trouble if she keeps doing that thing. And that challenge... uh... wow, did you see... uh...

Oh, man. I can't do it. I'll never catch up. Is it even worth trying?

The Doctor suddenly has a vision of Fluff's easy, easy life where she just sits down, posts some funny stuff, then takes the rest of the day off, living a life of luxury as FORT royalties and paychecks come rolling in, non-stop...

Must... keep posting! Must... go on!

FORT Regular
    Originally posted by tmcrae
    President Bush is going to announce that he believes Heidi Strobel is hiding two weapons of mass construction!

...ouch, my side hurts...must...stop...laughing !!!

(Aside to TheDoctor, I agree with you. I'm ashamed to say it, but I always catch myself being annoyed when there are cut-in's to shows I'm watching. And then I stop & remind myself that there's Reality TV and then there's REAL LIFE! Sigh...sometimes I hate being a grownup... :rolleyes: )

Originally posted by John
    Wonders if he should point out the more important stat regarding fluff's post count - aw, what the heck.

Total Posts: 14377 (62.39 posts per day)

Get ta postin' TheDoctor!
    The .39 is pure quality too
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast